Best Citywalk Restaurant

Tommybob

Earning My Ears
Will be at HRH for a few days in early Nov and we 're looking to
finalize our daily plans. We have eaten at Margaritaville previously
and enjoyed it very much and now are looking for some other suggestions for places to eat that have good food and a nice atmosphere. Price is not so much a concern

Thanks

My two favorite City Walk restaurants are Emerils and Latin Quarter. Both are wonderful!!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

Didn't manage to get to Emeril's (but WILL next time), but I will second the vote for the Latin Quarter. We ate both a lunch and a dinner there and loved them both.

As a big fan and fellow resident of Emeril's hometown (Fall River, Mass) I couldn't wait to try the restaurant and I wasn't disappointed. There was a large selection of Creole type food and it was yummy. Bam!!
Wish I could have met Emeril though.;) - Nancy

Emeril's is good, but expensive. I've always wanted to try the Latin Quarter. Another good one is the Hard Rock Cafe.

You can see how different people can be, we did not like Latin Quarters at all and that is really hard for me as I like almost anything! But, it was fun to see them pick my son to be on stage to dance! At Emerils we went for dinner and loved the food but the service was really bad. I think we had a trainee, he said he had been in the kitchen till recently (I guess they rotate them for practice to see what the other is like). They gave us the wrong type of white wine (riesling vs chardonary) which we mentioned after a few tastes and one of the appetizers were wrong!! We didn't notice till we had ate some and since it was good didn't say anything. The service was also very slow, they even apologized for the wait (I think the people next to us got our food, since it was the same and they ordered after us!). So in summary it was long and expensive but the food and wine was great. Though not as good as V&A that we also ate at and that was cheaper - though we had a quite expensive bottle of wine at Emerils. Thinking back we probably should have complained at Emeril's - but we were on vacation and it was so much better then the night before at LQ that we just enjoyed the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter