Best dates in May for quick solo trip?

happily single

Left foot first!
I’ve been wanting to take a quick solo trip 2nights/3 days. i had most of April off from work and thought I’d go then, not remembering April vacation crowds. So now I’m eyeing a trip in May.
any thoughts on the best ie: least crowded, least expensive time to go?

I’ve been wanting to take a quick solo trip 2nights/3 days. i had most of April off from work and thought I’d go then, not remembering April vacation crowds. So now I’m eyeing a trip in May.
any thoughts on the best ie: least crowded, least expensive time to go?

I've had good luck with trips in early May. In fact I recently booked for May 10 to 13 for a quick solo. Come on down! If you're there over Mother's Day, MK can get a little crowded, but it's not super bad usually.

Early May is better.
Mid month or later, we have been amazed at the number of local school groups having "graduation celebrations" there. Each group has their own t-shirt, so they are hard to miss. This was often groups of 100+ (multiples). A sea of the same shirts.

I've had good luck with trips in early May. In fact I recently booked for May 10 to 13 for a quick solo. Come on down! If you're there over Mother's Day, MK can get a little crowded, but it's not super bad usually.
Ohhh, this is the time frame I was looking at. Just blocked May 8th on my calendar (as a Disney commercial plays in the background). Thanks

Early May is better.
Mid month or later, we have been amazed at the number of local school groups having "graduation celebrations" there. Each group has their own t-shirt, so they are hard to miss. This was often groups of 100+ (multiples). A sea of the same shirts.
Thanks. I knew there were groups I was forgetting about. I definitely would rather avoid the school trips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter