BEST. DAY. EVER. May '17 w/Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby NEW 8/28 x2 THE END!!

Looks like an awesome breakfast at Cape May, we had breakfast once there when we stayed at BC and really enjoyed it. I think we only had the three characters also. I have the same shirt as you, it is so nice for the hot days at Disney and Minnie is my favorite of the fab 5.

I love that shirt! I have the gray one too. They are so comfy and agreed great for hot days. I wish I bought the navy one too but alas that one sold out when I tried to find it.
We really enjoyed Cape May Cafe for breakfast. Have you had dinner there before? It's probably something I'd try on a future trip.

Caught up on the last couple updates. You are really selling the express bus thing...I'm going to need to take a good look at our schedules and see if it can help (but we'll have a car this time, so not sure). And your F&W posts are getting me so excited to finally be back during that time of year! Cape May breakfast is a good one. We've done it a couple times and I think it is just those 3 characters.

Haha I am addicted to Express Bus now. I got it for our Pandora Trip and even though we didn't use it as much as I thought we would (the heat during that weekend really made us lethargic!) it got us where we needed to be without the stress.
Having a car would be convenient but then you'd have to go through the bag check again. Unless you usually go bag-less then it's a non-issue!
I think F &G is my favorite time of year. The weather was gorgeous and we had so much fun looking at the topiaries. I will have to decide after Food and Wine to see which one I prefer.
I guess Cape May does only have those 3 characters!

I think the ride pictures weren't working as we didn't seem to get any.

Josh and I rode single rider and I didn't get mine, but when I e-mailed them they found it.

We were heading to Disney Springs to watch Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol 2 which had just come out that week.

:cheer2:

I had a chance to get on Facebook and saw that Star Lord and Baby Groot had just launched their meet n greet at DHS!!! Not only that, but there were BABY GROOT souvenir cups. OMG!! I am never in the parks on the day that something new launches.

I was so excited too! I came out of the movie on Thursday night and I saw something about the meet and greet online and I was like I always miss everything, but this I can go to! (And I loved the movie so I was extra excited). And then I saw the Groot cups :earseek:

and some heroes from another Galaxy far far away

Obviously @xlsm and myself :rotfl:

Mines is the pink one :)
Ya don't say? :laughing: ;)

I think we did random rides after this because there wasn't any wait for anything.
Wow! That's amazing. My plan for a spring trip next year is the first week of May... and you continue to convince me of this with every post! :thumbsup2 Gotta make use of that AP, right?!

I like how Sadness is holding my hand as if she needs guidance, haha.
Awwww :cutie:

Patience, you must have.
;)

#cantstopwontstop
As we've said time and time again, if you don't bring your appetite to Disney, you're only hurting yourself. I eat around the clock whenever I'm there... it's really the only acceptable way to do Disney! ::yes::

We finally got to meet with Joy and Sadness! I think this was the longest line we waited in that morning. I like how Sadness is holding my hand as if she needs guidance, haha.

-rwfVOULdZJ89S-KugFfc8dRKUtAtUkTnVC2y7V8R7DyQxHhpxsvaLYd09ndSii2CA9D9O-1M3wi0AdJ_wl5t0U0_AqAJxQFm78xEbs9YAAVtMEypj7jppZzDFJX5pnoplSanmuReVwK-NiPBK6LwgS8ZNGEH4I2TGygEocFgFD1alAs3LsoWvCxlc3gB0Awt_IOC9vFAVTUntUHk_yNQYPZx9XJMKozU4RI1Ki272Ji7BD5rOhRJuRN2xhdkbPL3graO3ahrpoApSJtGwsRVRcgj6CjDFR-xstVwo4K8ndboOAjA2QXFf47JkJl55EyfDLzZtIqHViucMmd2ZZLChoS58paAylqILQnO46zshdTQvXGySyOub4oOgARsLNK_4KBAnQ20tuBUUua-6Eodi0uCkl-K582eMikZk-zghjlpmd7hEld9yhkEl_tB388FluVZ5NFiiIaDFEFrHe9iY3LRE1JceXm9IrXCkLcHUKE3DY6VFcPbPOxb3pmoG70GS70hL_o-0GTPQTuo9boH9SezjPwTWaJdpyEyYzeiw1tXhRYlZGny7e4NcQYFgH5K7bovL13xrC5BYPb9JuhUB6kHLwZlMET5KRN4ahhIYI8psbPB9vwYg=w750-h500-no

I love the meet with Joy and Sadness! Sadness is so cute holding people's hands <3 Great photo!

We didn't really need FP t for LWTL but since we had scheduled it, we used it anyways.

nutSKAQ1sROlteng1xJzm3fTNgpElInHE8gWvMufp7pH_E3MnGEHwORO_S_JmZA47xjX-cBKjS1HwjmjUSeAuL4mnf9RlWh2-1QdXYfRU6yTCHfWVLJGgp62tJforGZ4f7bZFhxJk7qKyJNPegezt_YE_qIe5PhKp0ALaPLn58ymam47vKeVULM5btFhAgirELXOCaxuYBzUmY2l459g3wmY0uIaEQi84GGaAV0jHrdpGB0V6oly-0Ww1EqmwvSvhD3DTtHO_HFpguKtM7t8U3Inf6fsNyss8E5OYGP8Uu2vN0ovNMfFxLNK9FaXv_9Aqm3om-EWGOSM1OUIR9NeOICNZwB4-doblPLYTM3OyqR7BuKeS_JgQD9ZgnRWsKbRQ27qWaQj-6Nv1q1e9aqAFXh-2iZXE-2Lv9tC_9EZ-YKvK_jVUDhoV77e2uU3nawadPb5U-smdQ4tmoSYbDuLnxMEELQhN4aVjz73Km6NXs5AligCEUbhNDd4Rs0lO4bQErnUhI5zOwfAhNpb_kx6wEa9yT_n-FMkEr-q-5Pwl_OtVUIRHhEFKozxavfangaL5JLGmwtd1mQZOGgsVCbAMa1QwsxPpcw2JnHTrcKSIxLK-LMIKd3sgA=w750-h500-no

I typically do this. Everyone says not to bother with FP if the line is short, but unless I'm in MK where I can usually find something else to change my FP to, I tend to just use it anyway. Love LWTL!

Then from Northern Bloom we got the scallop dish. It was very good. I like my scallops with a nice hard sear while still being tender inside and this didn't disappoint at all.

I tried this too, albeit with some allergy modifications, and the scallops were cooked really nicely :)

I was going to watch Illuminations but I guess we'll save that for another time. Baby Groot cup was calling my name!

Um, of course! How could you miss Baby Groot!? Especially since you were about to go see the movie.

I was fully expecting NOT to like this as the term "burnt ends" doesn't sound to appetizing but as you can see from the picture above that what I got was more juicy and more like a pot roast than a burnt end. It was extremely flavorful and was sitting atop some potato hash, drizzled with creamy cheese, and topped with picked jalapenos. I thought it was very tasty! It was also piping hot which is how I like my food. :thumbsup2

Yours looks so good! I haven't gotten to mine yet in the TR, but mine was a pool of grease :crazy2: I think you won the burnt ends lottery!

Hows this for an awkward selfie @xlsm?

I love it!!

We did The Seas with Nemo and went to visit the manatees.

the manatees are my faaaaavorite!!

I like how Sadness is holding my hand as if she needs guidance, haha.

This made me laugh. Sadness took a liking to my 11 year old in December, and kept hanging on him and like, petting the sleeve of his fleece...it creeped him out, LOL!! I think it was because the fleece was blue!

Obviously!! :rotfl:

Looks like you had a productive morning at Epcot. You're pictures with Joy and Saddness and BayMax are cute.
Glad you got to see GOTG2 love that movie!
We love seeing movies in DS.

I absolutely love reading your trip reports, although I've never commented to tell you until now. It makes me even more excited about our upcoming trip and you've inspired me to write a TR of my own.
Thank you! :figment:

That lemon scone looks yummy. I'm hungry. Maybe I'll get a snack:) I hope Baby Groot is still there. DS, well and us too:), love Baby Groot. I guess we could meet with the others too;) DH actually requested to meet with Olaf, when he saw the pics in your TR:eek: None of us are huge meet & greet people, but DH usually does some for DS and me. I don't recall him ever requesting to meet a character. He's on an Olaf kick lately though. I think it's because he picked Olaf in a lei and hula skirt for his pocket on our fish extender for the cruise. We should watch Frozen tonight:scratchin Can't wait to meet you guys in person in a less than 2 months:scared1: Gotta finish buying clothes and getting my FE gifts in order. Reading your report is really putting me in the mood for Disney.

Hi Su-Lynn!

Just wanted to say Hi-- finally back on boards so a lot of catching up to do.

Hi Karilynn! Glad to see you back on the boards! I was wondering how you were!

Josh and I rode single rider and I didn't get mine, but when I e-mailed them they found it.

I guess I could do this but frankly I am probably a mess on this ride anyways so I can do without a ride pic. Haha.

I was so excited too! I came out of the movie on Thursday night and I saw something about the meet and greet online and I was like I always miss everything, but this I can go to! (And I loved the movie so I was extra excited). And then I saw the Groot cups :earseek:

I know! How cool that was to be there right when this started!

Obviously!!

Ya don't say? :laughing: ;)

Haha I'm so girly sometimes. OK all the time. :cutie:

Wow! That's amazing. My plan for a spring trip next year is the first week of May... and you continue to convince me of this with every post! :thumbsup2 Gotta make use of that AP, right?!

It's probably my new favorite time to go...low crowds, beautiful weather...and most importantly, May the 4th!!!!!!!!!

As we've said time and time again, if you don't bring your appetite to Disney, you're only hurting yourself. I eat around the clock whenever I'm there... it's really the only acceptable way to do Disney! ::yes::

I couldn't have said it any better!!

I love the meet with Joy and Sadness! Sadness is so cute holding people's hands <3 Great photo!

Thanks! It was so cute. It wasn't as interactive as our first meet with them last December. Joy hugged us so hard we couldn't breathe, and Sadness refused to be in the picture without some coaxing. Haha.

I typically do this. Everyone says not to bother with FP if the line is short, but unless I'm in MK where I can usually find something else to change my FP to, I tend to just use it anyway. Love LWTL!

I agree, because of the FP tiers, it only makes sense. And LWTL is such an awesome ride!

I tried this too, albeit with some allergy modifications, and the scallops were cooked really nicely :)

It was a really yummy dish and quite filling too!

Um, of course! How could you miss Baby Groot!? Especially since you were about to go see the movie.

It was amazing it all just all fell into place today!!

That is SO exciting!! To check on FB and see something happening and actually have a chance to get there is just SO cool. Also, that watermelon salad looked awesome.

It was very exciting! I hope something like that happens in August, although I can't imagine what it'd be right now!

Yours looks so good! I haven't gotten to mine yet in the TR, but mine was a pool of grease :crazy2: I think you won the burnt ends lottery!

I think I did. Apparenly mine was better than yours, Ariane's and Raeven's! I believe I had it twice and both times were good, although that first time was definitely the best.

I love it!!

I knew you'd approve.

the manatees are my faaaaavorite!!

I love them. The last time we were there section was closed. I was worried the manatees were gone but thankfully it was only some maintenance to the tanks it seemed.

This made me laugh. Sadness took a liking to my 11 year old in December, and kept hanging on him and like, petting the sleeve of his fleece...it creeped him out, LOL!! I think it was because the fleece was blue!

Hahaha. Funny! She thought she found her long lost brother!

Obviously!! :rotfl:

Definitely.

Looks like you had a productive morning at Epcot. You're pictures with Joy and Saddness and BayMax are cute.
Glad you got to see GOTG2 love that movie!
We love seeing movies in DS.

It was a great day, with only a short time spent at the parks, but I do get to finally see Disney Springs as you'll see in my next post.

I absolutely love reading your trip reports, although I've never commented to tell you until now. It makes me even more excited about our upcoming trip and you've inspired me to write a TR of my own.
Thank you! :figment:

Hi! And Welcome! Thank you so much for reading! I would love to read your TR! I just jumped over to your PTR. It sounds exciting!!

I love this trip report! I was smiling right from beginning to end. Looks like you guys had such a blast

Thank you so much!!! I hope my TR spreads some Disney joy. I always have such a great time on every trip and I think that just comes out in my enthusiasm on my TR. Haha. I hope it spreads!

That lemon scone looks yummy. I'm hungry. Maybe I'll get a snack:)

That's the downside of reading TRs...makes me hungry and then I'll go to the kitchen and eat something I'm not supposed to eat. :rotfl:

I hope Baby Groot is still there. DS, well and us too:), love Baby Groot. I guess we could meet with the others too;)

I'm pretty sure he will still be there. Unless they have Spiderman. But I feel like Spiderman is more of a California thing.
But I hope you get a baby groot cup. They are cool.

DH actually requested to meet with Olaf, when he saw the pics in your TR:eek: None of us are huge meet & greet people, but DH usually does some for DS and me. I don't recall him ever requesting to meet a character. He's on an Olaf kick lately though. I think it's because he picked Olaf in a lei and hula skirt for his pocket on our fish extender for the cruise. We should watch Frozen tonight:scratchin

Haha that's funny! Steve loves Frozen. I think he also likes the Frozen Ride more than me. :laughing:
I think he likes the music a lot.

Can't wait to meet you guys in person in a less than 2 months:scared1: Gotta finish buying clothes and getting my FE gifts in order. Reading your report is really putting me in the mood for Disney.

Yes!!! It's gonna be soooo much fun! Can't wait to meet you guys too! Can't believe it's less than 2 months now! I think I should maybe start setting clothes aside to pack, so then when it actually comes time to pack it won't be a mad house of me trying to find all my Disney stuff! :scared:

Happy Revenge of the Fifth! I actually think Revenge of the Sixth sounds better than Fifth but most people like the Fifth so we'll just say it's Star Wars Day Part 2. We weren't doing anything Star Wars-related today and weren't even scheduled to go to DHS again, but you never know...:rolleyes1
Love this!!!!! I'll have to see if I can remember it again next year and impress the hubby :-)

The pancakes had a bananas foster sauce to go with it:

DtyILMEXA925OXA7vg3SAQ0i-RrWvRtsNoocF8aKzl59cwVQKqUmPvFjlJUdX3Q3iN3Fz4YX12AA1iesIwbsu6R-tGPtyklAWAKeg3xKVIEq2WCuejppc5ZbFmNachdL1rmKe8rXZTJF_HnA8R1tH943N_pFrID4EjcLKOjbTJu4gmhQYchHMMOrsphw-l7u1Ks4ryyAIyObg1H52myk5HU3_vsSgW-pcbOGLj2h-AGT7bFy6VA_c_sKrp-BDr9Mt714_-6RAi_sKHrwILZeSbrGxqUT4-wzPP3m0isJPZUZ3hiXk3S6nyLqqJxFXsvD-VavwcXcKvMMJCNdoB-opubxrrBx6bmbC3m-KXYIxhYZ5g2cg0n0ScQ_AfjF_LKb0mhFpQA0Br4ylz2D0SWKrIZfmYjLlMEpXZAxik9ivKW8gt8lisQaMxZEKKbAVaai46hqr5Ff_hfAwxVyrf8sQ0ul3nKRIB4mOYP8tEwCBwDd_dA1kTzcn8i1e3HqmJatoPZqSJrW01IgYcvESo1lzrbSR2P1s2TA6iDJ6uka-FXuwmVmxSEVDqMe9BYp2KLTsRGEUOejXCSmpWV6K7NIZjRXiNwy7izrFBK2whaH3qndD_SbUxcazQ=w750-h500-no
YUM!!!!! This sounds delicious. I'd totally just have a plate of this

Loving all the characters in their swimming gear. Though I had to laugh at stylish Minnie who still needed to wear her heels :-)

We went over to TT and rode that with no wait. In fact, there were so few people on line that Steve and I each got to create our own car because there was no one in the kiosks next to us.

m3E0L8txnZSqwWXz2GCR_YZY64ktwAUEg5T-cPT9hU23MterVrOvMpE1oK-GUBKDbzTNNuieBeUELl8CLEiUDYurQed9LxCRa9kRMGVrkylPZkgUJTo2XlwzR6CZtVgH9rqtutwagrzenFj8sdN5wtEahhtyhbIaEGpAKvPHna4C2d86ml4-I0ZzEbJlGZ-6bxW2VxCoNTQBEwp7l5nEzvntNcsCVws0bdmuUysvB9QufTnF8z2UmNsAvyBCQRcpE4XDGbJYdBhVohQD43bp9idBpbSgjJzSK7jyevvFhumSZ0I0OotRPE4QWolTTE4wJV74mrxOdItILamF1Bc_VQUmfq9UjdNT9YnMpDABymbBxSWmMTwGG510OcJQFZsOWshRk2WV5-r0ZIDZp7cHSdiFEb5z3BjiQ5dB3Fmc1HeMqxNqUg7Z7ZLxQKH42G-9h3xFfSrO-hQkpcQrzqAfPX_fKdydxsf9cg8Ro91qu2v9rhsALFP1l2H1r2PKG812zQwVggurVOl9GlXewNVlgPXZF5YUxjcYoyNi-BamdeHfTzy-tzp3BvXXI7-TLAt9fx_SomMEZ27qeJCT1OfHLjRvLZL6Zena_AbR04kjOiKHLbkJLmKLSA=w750-h563-no
Wow, we've never tried TT rope drop (but have done Soarin a few times) but I would have presumed the waits piled up pretty quickly. Good to know first thing a FP may not be needed.

Our first stop was the Urban Farm Eats where I got a watermelon salad. It was really good and refreshing. You can't tell in the picture below but there are chunks of watermelon under the arugula.

gWKKG-Au-vt9Pvzhbb1bELod1AD275GmCtjrA9QepesOBKkQZPrUj538uxha22SneT_f8qxq-lYnO4lZ99aaEsjYngQu0757edho4XUc9atXSZaq21HO2H6EoKeOt4oPY6L0NMcuZQNt8R9uuFLmbsVwbdkzdvDiGunqkPh1kXQLgqc-nWOv-N3pfkBrozmFrTKc0PHTIb6DlVKh3D69mPD4gOQyQV3FxL90_oYZg3UegSgD5qoXwtnoMofBCmjBdR93So_bpHE-bpmQHE0oD5B6sQyl-TgKvWd9mjwBxdq18UZ0wH5z2gt5u7o1QEQ_VSWKBJbBvV7NhBKRAdjcWKOWtBAX1QwRFyOAyAGW6If-qeMAOVO7la95y4e2DlNq-yG9pnE8uVTgG56d86XlBq8AMKjNk9knxPZ1UyjZ5D-o70pbTc7jhZEjp2LCDVN0znE8FJyh2tdCMysie3IaO8gBfCJlp7hxbIVI0qKxA44knqbgS-m8BmUndDNoOit4SIZZnlfGL_tGH_f8uhk8VS0Ct01KlRvPAwW6nw4IrIbIJx-J-pKtthTyLFERKGn5YsYVa5TJzwjpaXKSJ7Hdr5rs3TKlk1y65PGAXH015agdiHD48ZCLpA=w750-h563-no
I had this last year and it was one of my favorite things. Gonna have to remember to try and recreate it this summer.

I always request front row center for Soarin'. So worth the wait!

Your pics with Joy and Sadness and Baymax are really cute! Steve is such a good sport about character meets.

That scone looked delicious! I've only been to Food & Wine, but it appears there are as many food booths during F & G as Food & Wine.

Hey! It's me, playing catchup on one of your reports... AGAIN!

Pretty pictures from takeoff. I love seeing the lights of the city at night!

Loved reading about your first class arrival- I have never flown in first class before.

That is too bad about the bathroom misunderstanding.

The late arrival stay at the airport seems like a great idea. Approx how much is it to stay the night there?

:goodvibes

Love this!!!!! I'll have to see if I can remember it again next year and impress the hubby :-)

Haha good idea for an easy A!

YUM!!!!! This sounds delicious. I'd totally just have a plate of this

It's yummy! Reminded me of the banana sauce on the bread pudding at Ohana. Which I don't always use on the bread pudding but on pancakes was a nice touch :)

Loving all the characters in their swimming gear. Though I had to laugh at stylish Minnie who still needed to wear her heels :-)

Slave to fashion, that mouse.

Wow, we've never tried TT rope drop (but have done Soarin a few times) but I would have presumed the waits piled up pretty quickly. Good to know first thing a FP may not be needed.

It was definitely one of the least crowded times at Epcot that I've experienced.

I had this last year and it was one of my favorite things. Gonna have to remember to try and recreate it this summer.

It's delicious!!!

I always request front row center for Soarin'. So worth the wait!

Definitely! If you wait on line you might as well get the best seats!

Your pics with Joy and Sadness and Baymax are really cute! Steve is such a good sport about character meets.

Thanks! Yeah he's kinda used to it by now, haha.

That scone looked delicious! I've only been to Food & Wine, but it appears there are as many food booths during F & G as Food & Wine.

It was delicious! I am actually not a big lemon-flavored fan of anything, but I realize it's only when it's artificial lemon-flavored stuff. When they use real lemon juice and lemon rind, it's really quite good!

Looking forward to your M&G and if you get a cup.
84567e441e3c780fffe91b718b5ecff4.gif

Coming up soon!

Hey! It's me, playing catchup on one of your reports... AGAIN!

Hi Dee! I'm sorry I have also been behind on your trip reports. I'm so sorry about your friend who passed away. I hope her friends and family are doing well.

Pretty pictures from takeoff. I love seeing the lights of the city at night!

I love pictures of take off and landing, just seems exciting to be going on a trip and landing in a new place!

Loved reading about your first class arrival- I have never flown in first class before.

That is too bad about the bathroom misunderstanding.

Ha! It's just too funny to be mad about something like that. Haha.

The late arrival stay at the airport seems like a great idea. Approx how much is it to stay the night there?

:goodvibes

It's usually less than 200. If you stay at one of the airport hotels that you have to take a shuttle to, it is much cheaper, but nothing will beat the convenience of staying at the airport itself. Steve and I both have the Hyatt credit card so we sometimes use points, but we also get an annual free night every year at select properties and the Hyatt Orlando Airport is included. Technically we pay a 75 dollar annual fee but that itself is saving more than half of the nightly fee so it's worth it for us. :) I found this plan works for us as we can get a good nights rest and get up early for our first day in the parks. I find that even if we take the first flight out of Newark, at around 7am the earliest we can make it to a park is probably around 10am, and by then we'd have been up for hours already and probably won't last the whole day. :)

I actually really love this sort of weather. Cool mornings and evenings, warm afternoons

That's my favorite weather!

It had a less Victorian-era feel than the Boardwalk, and was more...Colonial Bermuda-ish?

Beach Club has always confused me - people say it's based on Cape Cod hotels but we don't really have many fancy hotels like that out there (maybe Cape Anne, but not Cape Cod)...I think official word is that it's based on 20th century Newport construction....but then you have Cape May Cafe which is not even part of New England at all? I think they just need to admit the theme is "fancy beach house" and be good lol.

A - this is a really nice picture of you both
B - I really love your DH's shirt.

May the 5th Part 3: Disney Springs Shopping Post

We headed out of Epcot and walked back to the Boardwalk to catch a bus to DS. I think only after a certain time there is a direct bu from the parks to Disney Springs but it's probably later in the day. So we had to go back to a resort to get to Disney Springs at this time. (I try so hard to not type DTD when I do this!).

It was a gorgeous day!

RoXV2H7e4-UE5Ln4xvYlpzzbYSrhO3UCwOUtA4aZABLOiUBOlT1n1l0uRqZUYxU5Rqj-zLoS7qxl3hxRzXzSSdYlASmmRR7BcdYD1Dq7zVY_7YHSimbLhc_OKazO7GeiXdDLpoClzX5AL9MINKRcQ-tKFyJIYqhRoqHsoXR5-biONbj3zJvcJJqVVu5USzOI_8VR6-RsfNTwwagglj7RqbIpOUhN0FLvtDT19bjZgDh0iDvoHsefa1KxcZQDNITYgHlpP2jxO8sygp_X3g6RQEXxBYgNUE3YfbagBk12Jrd_9PSRolFDQ-jpU2JneJTrHRXlMg1HXdg31r6oTKSfYu_4Chswy8d0bNrCMyFuAkBjxcLIXHj987-YqQD0eCci_LW_bBHKUvmDzcipu_ucCn8aMwxi0KC75wXrTZ5i97clDB_A8XyyV-xFbOoV7xYzMwhjd4vU2arg3mTA1UdcZpgHxo4hRP0pyuRAoJiTIQ_5VkGHVZRoWC0UW_h7mVmGwZtbdi9ZheLhLYw9LHHy6NQjsohlBWNyCQkrxHE-RHMPTYrPPmuo79eimKZyqEq4Tlgr4whqI1TeYrQue-05DGCNSkx5zzc0kj-U9RwueKx9EpDk4LlO5w=w750-h563-no

-DLnrIKzgblHbL5wsHlJqnxFrRz7PXam0PizSFy-HbuODIeioCHoWBdAbk4l0YEpT0mG5BpaqmWQyg75lXeylvd6l5TJtkPVt-tIh3DY6DnU-WaGSUfDvHtH_tVRxESdy3rWE6hQxfOfeq-ZjFs2XQpmrLZNEnfY2d5NQl7XMSyxcoykvW3QPE0Y-D5szuON47uleYfvL1_EdCh5SMf2Lg2OtVdeSJTPp3Q0ny662kslIJl86FRVoLDrodCgPkNID6IS-gn_eXKDCg4lepBLtV30JB2xQcbEsCTX7Z2kSrBpLgpHgJopNIx6DNX0hFw5lL_aTpsnwfdO3lQjw3wAWMfmtdmbsjVmjmH9-L5c0qqqlsk4LbXnUto27qC9i106nd8YEvcI-Fime7HLdWsCk-Xzr-S9kQEn9xJz9YMLo8SIyxjfwlvKK8KMAt16P7TulSFSFDIxxNWU51ueNb3K0ogMPA-NTz6-dJs8Lk60NRT6tctAQHSzOdduiUmehmnYCsizpDo9kGSfDxuucC4Tsv9cSyykAiEHST5b5ufgJOxbIrW8rq0mVbUBJ4IMrlqQ5Zn9-4UxQxPPlJoqJxe0qJmsgLiuggvqYTH1xT5Ci9_5XJkPPRg53w=w750-h563-no

We headed to the front of the resort to wait for a bus. I love how all the resorts now have the bus wait times.

u3LzT4YKy7FqkAEYlh12eD10RW6ShuD8P5EMtK_GuPAt-BNhcvtfs4-tP37xIBn44ps-42lOyQleCBSs9Dw4ueEuPa3A7Bh7WlEDYICt_H2qfSj1QhFugg0rUbTrl-bGexjkuTkDQ6_rlRJ7MJ00VmU5acqRT2r5iaMiou6fJorm2lPoCIwciMLhIrhsv0h6QgfNknIlEyrtLp6jBxrp1AWevQKwsUSdsa_t-Bn4JYYtOyESc9N5X-lpq3Eu9wWLTJOPp-vBhREtSu_2pAGBBBO9fc-zojvW0bYCC1uCAtnWxYaVihhDIp2ZvYrPwwRU2RbBLOpBlOFfwqb6ufp8famFAiTqIDbTxKs4ubON8gTnZ2q48j3YYTABsCIccEAolBLRzOO2ysYMDYoFwwBkPBJrqYUp47jRsiQpm-1Nh9N6WxzQcehNGV3s7AVTGZn-UvZAU9vJSLfRVM0DdNTiHcaAoSiINBkOf3N9-Bg0lYqYA_MCN7c4tCkBrOWyiRDvyuOqvxcf1pwnCZmQVYYbBh8e7AitlszJoQPzNgaJ7fJvCpWmE0f12UeFuqrPabIcG1TYM7PVuDdoVQUUk1MGKC7yTn_hZUqQGie1s7j9Zq0Zx-sRmdtXKA=w750-h563-no

We didn't have to wait too long and soon we were headed to DS! It's been more than a year since I was last here. We did not go during our December or February trips. There was just no time. Now the renovations are pretty much done and there were all these areas I had not seen before.

DB3IYSSK8JTG_XAFPO8FmzBC4gokM2lXFWUpkFMoBY1p--ynSWls-S-DLYe3vP10hdGGoHeL6EPlc7x-49i2Kckusyon_n0ur7XpbQoEIiSUWhi9m41oMw_hV0Hp3nSenHl6CY6BuSdgW9Jf-1jmx-VmU2zerQLJH7J7nycVm0P22eOUvgmGAFK29ogqKFf9HFIqiXVhQ_FjnsBQuob3sGUe-sdVMqo2tteeXvZOX17AkTxMyaVZmfOZBcHQpEJzyOtncn33-37HMoJBKPewkIov4wzyZ3TZQcwaN8-Ofy9Vz-YlbaRI56zfr75p5Tb_Ibz3ScukaThFWBx6XT8CH1r6czgn1MgpvcTD7GLxlcTJrgyHQIJ22BaXtovfJSobpniRVS4oGygSjfzTVpbsY4H0f9JNlcD8O5nC5OtVnLcAUTvw-DHBCWZ3uRPNbluy7wgTHIY1shmKzEPzfctJCGkqZxtlRLZH0TRATT_s5wRdya3xESNHRfkfWkPJuIh0Gj9WTKY0_8Yk4TGzH7QOe2hGs7AsrExe_03eJ0TVWVXALJ35qfDBEVaIT1Y6rbsEZLGBXhajYscAYSzDtVcF2yXQr8YMscDoM0dGNrycgg79XZCZEl1Tyg=w750-h563-no

We had some time to walk around before the movie (I had reserved seats in the dine-in theater), so DH and I split up because he does not like shopping so he went to the Lego Store or Starbucks or something like that, and I went off on my own. I had a chance to explore a few of the new stores.

I liked the Under Armor store's Hulk.

oAy2Bmalq4Gy_xP5NIwpetbaE1i_Cf3-N1t6JUpIn5ZgC2PY-f3ohR_ozynW-R4CbwntmpsJ38bPN1tPyFOJ7FYMBc4aCHOLH217Fxks-leEolq-PYK_pGf8fK8g7yCVFdGPzK6EaqK88-FHWw7hSv3GpB_CzyRJCNPl2iFMZPEr9XIlNoUc4-TjrT2gx9pKJQB1_rQ5J3T_mSwIOZBR-gwKMnF5VBQQSa0ckpLDm6m09cFUbd_zjfUohwbZ1C3nrSU3PGplBLhsSQPrZ3gvaYP3KGr_zqOq2YCfmBqq20xAwDqofPmQrCxMdjQ_fuZXOaH3qjKX6xfc-2OQcS0n6oA8_FN4P7rfUN7EQ3XPno-38YPr-_jOaakI3NyOk9CeAmwAwbRwOygeHJKjsMSlwCbfMR1MkIU3LViVWO3MFjY4313Sy3eV3AjwsVo-JKlDSKLdPVG_D43QQaqp6jOt_mJSy2xCtF2gKKRImEtGSKAXKyv5Ogb8ycsXLb4U4Aznr1pB0fRIQQAdjA1DiZcoUi_AsCsVBSjGSSVDJoDt6TPgom-g7DuRzRXcP8ADR_JNI-2HJczyYWor7eqQZunyqKl_YKc8OJPYtLwKJeqtG_pzaeEKGUGjzw=w750-h563-no

I made a Bee-line to my favorite stores, the Marketplace Co-Op and Tren-D. I wanted to see the new dresses at Cherry Tree Lane which is part of the co-op but they had sold out of many things. I only saw a few skirts and some non-exciting dresses.

bzVuyREGETHg8QOTG8a3ObUBq6sSk7TQScT9EvAyVjk9IVBlvHyu0_g8GlTNbKs27-NgQL0DVLANRZfNvwL-aYcOL2CDpF8_4aTXEilPWAvGNDzMi6lQ-BM9vF2m5TOnXn-GDhKZEB4Au4VLuOkFzTC9PXlaixy-VcvkaOsoxRwBzDsWXLKXvnWLY_HLvX_LgkhqOivphSvQ5l2dxG77gzCE85v4NDMfqhmnnrsccAWqsgDdGPkjUBrC7VAagLOqqkQyc_Xgb69J7RsUXSUyDGDqGS8U3l0rl4IV6oY0enPAj7Xcw-tA4-rEUxsK6cC2-icrhT2Sgz3Tguot1Yc_TiT-b5thMv595aiRHHO4iUiC36C371zWa_fwgrx8u18JQlgZffkKfK0Ly8hXdefyjL3AVtJrNUdjAiGHlNDf_H7BGXlUOzpfY3ueEX2vDpOYWtmeiDGD6IHmOn-NZuX4xi4rpp9YXKydnonHWnWD9EfZRuCWHYJ8zwiGadcufod3Yl7RNqlj-H1-rlYIfJL8gU_rPXVhPxbi-QuaQYaXmfsJ5OUfgMjNgnha6igY2HL987s22lKI84-ZnxM1jvGEmN94BC1jhcWwxhXzDAcyOJrIVld4hQTiFg=w750-h563-no

I love Trend-D and I picked up a few things. Here's a little fashion parade:

1) This Lion King tank was cute and different with the lace at the top. Now that I look at the picture though I think it makes me look very chesty, although I didn't get that in person. Hmm, maybe this photographs differently.

j49ZiuUBd7wkHfZyQzqH41IW1KQxvoNqomflA_9u6R0OCuBF6Ht5w9va91kGm5wtUbPd76vPysLCY2lqp8AmYJMDJo2iwI8h6hEraqCS0MJ86FPb0A5IKot1Npw0F02z5HqmT0qAO7ghukT8f7uw6hmLPu1YCWyD0dhFC_jb8l3SkOzzYQxfpzx4lQ_6RYSMFA8VIPPWaT78NUL08y6uBPbVNpspduFjlYyVkI2iVCDY-zp6yB6o60v1Y9xXGbhnLlioDFplCAV5h3rgngQ8yazs9GGuyPrMrqQw9Cm2bhRVFfa48woj1hVecQCNmObYzkXx-GpOaUhIeLjWgigyqJiFq95-VUM_IatZtdEuV-f8q6W08LTsH7jaMDngNI-i0GOreFwLbbrmAdaQ9M0pDBB3Reux3wB4TosSFk_iS5dRQu3aF5OHHobZIQP5GWIVVZ27yE37izTU5Zm4lWXFrcJE_MBwMilXqsJ7i6Vr5kcwGVoRhA5ct3YFbiaSAzaxf6_3PED63SLrjg8yOZ8JPPq0XV40m9piGaRvvLiBCPLH-bwmHRqXursmMWof76bH8Ccqc2H8PUqfEP_jRDVV8_t5i-ntr38NpSun4cjBYL3faJ1q2UaU4Q=w479-h638-no

2) This nautical striped tank had a boxy shape but was super comfy. I like the castle in the middle.

BxztHsp-VJNwbO0oO-QTKuQJUImaLjB-GudI7r1LStEg2fUrgWzfo1EDLdUjbUdkTS2fhLcKS5RF-fcSVd-rPGeUO_1PfUerpwDidte09uOW5j1D9dp--CiAb6FjMAuv7u9BHKWNRGtB21XbEtoCh4830V352RRLR7NOs11dd6wWFpM0jeIc2RBo377qVnyeOvk67urAP7Vi7Se4cWRd5TBjWoDPpKnCEHllcHl1Umk4gginWAFg_N6hlyeeVhocc-zZ3ieYv9RnqP97gG8yDvN0Ib5f20UYPHlbDsqRuSIWFnM7hacQLppsXyx-WuiAvQx6A8sCdbw173jQxTR2fy_iysN67chEHCC8osxdI0Y42auqEGzCSqdJuDphlIXSRK_yb4AGAUFKWlbIe61KAZCPcpkHV19B9vr1HLsJerYruhrb-MKOEp7rj4-_s2dRKf4td1LTTOkPlBgdvYSzvIBVg-dUMOIHRcPw8IP4NTEX1Nn7J2XuZSvIBnXglOLKzELljTrk__rr_rbnG7oML8dac_9yNx9j-5QXStcymJqkamitW9SdWgmu8INVnHX-zv-y6ET97Bi6_eUB51LCZvMW-QEO1ieAonaz7wm8_c--gxTrvYQTSw=w479-h638-no

3) This next tank is super cute with a Minnie-inspired glasses design. Thought it was different and I wear glasses too :)

XJ_0_rhYGgnIb10faH3q86dUe_y0Es9O_A5cNEHFTZ6LLUMfwL6J_2fiuYb18ttAhFKmZZkz2DkCd3qyVyL1SlIFOQHefsLpPjIWoK0E80S8K97WuEz1H6Bz33STmWSM7OROSH5CyMYm0vH6i78LNg8qSVNb10wKZDU8f0R6nJNJCNBfEvz5el3rzkIHI4AcKymOxYa4cZcThu3vVoOD9K_5xc-D0ZVRsQ1qqonmDUc26oKL7HAhfY_4xcAezMnVK9r7MBmdSPCivRCEMtup9swYZbPR1E9FxM2e0WkHhK1RMInsAC47VqI6RdfNszpScwHXMKI7wnlcdE-iYtBBcqAdYQtvgWbA89s_SWePl1MM40dEnoQ0_-c6__llP5sszP21Z4qNmImEQyIKzu2u1k8eVDzpzB-yC-ql_VsiiHoDQCMdX9YOk3bhyPhLfpAUc7fuDTw4hK6wwXCQ8KM3MbxW9mj8wx7lKs9YPGcarPyS2252rWQldzrUJeKHcStc-xsvLfjM5xzmJrS73UduRfhTV8pJpZfjJVSHyy6c7DRCptphHwkv-vNoyIkMAMybeg3OnUtgxRWqRocT4gDLATddyXWGurLXuOyLftXnW5sdE8c1hhsPmg=w479-h638-no
mdmFN82spOQkJJLTd8MI0hw3Qne7Z4KRszJswPz-MOj8Il1CRjGgDsm4mDK2HGkuRRzgtKeQPujtP3lPZMGbT6tVP4J7pisTb7eYur0dlN83HSt76t5NdTd0iNJfdR0sZ0F1xf_ofci1lMzw2pBE7_OvdJFHqasiiMvJovWyqR1Mus8QCXjwbtG8UtnRFv_aaW1idUlPW-0UMIKWtIpGp5b1he5l4numwD5fOdsBCn_IFHx2tyGj_1Qd8BVrIuBnwgC4KKBg0p1Ap_srgORL12Ow328njnVtoPirVh-YS7MuHwjaFcXkTEY8jrfxs-hWCZPXOZaQirfQx8WxqBKr00Jop4UAcWNsUsG5VSrm5y3JQ2h3apUsMtEJACEejQPSW37sCiW7sAxAwJGnIraW-IJXdfgfn_H0jHikon2wLrlTRGhpdrseDoAtzoRU65lT0mBNIjjsA7JY4kJdFtO3tdnWXdIHxq5ORAKyzWhTOQr2Emi9MIqgAhIIXCntNzbsS5KfTiWe3aAkGLqaA5h62V7RIX2DGwMuDDe8kUfRU7qPqxFP-Ebvhyp6p3FeGKkyFWbivJpaBwVcTp-7rP20En0E6sWKPSH7MppB-SnS6jk5UPV93CPfMw=w479-h638-no

4) This Star Wars tank I loved. It has a sheer panel in the back that has a sort of blue and purple galactic print.

lS0sOdUb0WPxxVId-2DPMjNPezlVuIDjqawRXX3sV8B_QsiAb5V9vP6gXFKVt4lC3R3LF3NELqWc3npyJaP15gImwke943JClAYVltWZVLuKCSETV9BQg6X17eOzkgjC8-X9BpSBcS_U8ieNelelnooD9geOqfWXe0jIrwu2j6MzqfggYV5BZGLrWQqlJrrbyNfReXL1-JxpbFef0Pq4LkrpYXJmwXHFZl_4n4elL_xpP6vqTLfTAH8dRjVDKunM9jTN0XjSkYdUcJK2XIiZd5AAyzSy9uJ-yCo0L8cb_Pyw11DXXy-a3jYx61yMNrUkyzUeLPDR5Rcl6rdtM6mX07VP5VyQWTSPzxdiluOc4LY00Fb9fiuQcSGJ26PjNVKjTnHS8qJIuMn09Ez166SIo6gxcHqp_2DYLRxq2Mdf_RZhGmg9YKOdoBaRx1caTmL0av0UYy98CSqIX4lnEH3DsEtKP_6QEa8WmvV1DvCxB-Uz_RJcGZoNL84rWAEtXJwj5FrhlvyyhTvLRk7fmhAYbcMcqZnLAoZAw8NoVl_u7oeBzHkAMA8MnPR3dVIr7nO4raf9tmQnGRW34rNFehEK1oiZ4WKjk2LqbNAEFBQRTjrZM0sf9_W90A=w479-h638-no

5) And finally a 3/4 dolman sleeve top. It's a very girly top, with pictures of rings and Minnie bows. It was also very comfy.

1Z4Y-mp_9wFc47XPWv4zcSk392LRJtnOyYjVTG2Im32Owxt0aERydm3YHowksJerwBHJ1QrQUKpKoIWBimAYEZVVVU1oLqUPSv_hbp7_86ch-mP6WxwBROowuPYGo0aA4mpvU9JN55FbmBdA1v99FOjIwxiouBwsSTS8dduKRLszpSeC8LpFv8j8jAqR4-j0sOv1cThMdWwA4-wBq20XA2n96QiBrsNHvlkb_gGITFJ7VdZDF6_5PB-0-Y-CXsK6jQZde0sdfcSf3AYr3ss-PtnQK46NW3bFao-MYCV9I1eCRCuOXdLGxkN97nqduulgohWSPITmvnjp9aukvmZiq96IVlGwUVT7n99mu9jb4Jo_8vUBbn4i2y8DVU2bITJ-GaXOXjJZyeNIrsHK8ArI9GgNta2-bMDrHhyLkfOSHtOREd2Rep4Ca5kzWwLUJXSe7pmuI6lKupL4iLHLDzaQ6J0yIaatYRsyArYGoy_ERMrQVoF8EKTUAkiV6HpQqaP8UxPbOigdUDYdZF-tsVO5u_57MRc_Pm46MRmUVjPz1SfG0n2nuCVeWKVoDv6e2sw8qXA_p5hF25v-kB7Yirohr-6NtcgFix29nOwfA2ss27ss9MZ3GszVsg=w479-h638-no

Can you tell which ones I got?
Well, I'll tell you:

1) The Simba lace tank
3) The grey Minnie glasses tank
4) The Star Wars tank, of course.

I saved 20% with the AP discount. I love that thing. :) Maybe I'll pick up the other items on our next trip as I did really think everything was cute and comfy.

At the Co-Op I also always go to Wunderground Gallery. My favorite artist, Jarrod Maruyama had his awesome newest art front and center. I need to get myself this Beauty and the Beast print!! I have lots of his prints but I have yet to frame them - so maybe I should start soon. They are odd sizes though, like 14 x 14 so not a lot of frames for those.

EGdXs2ZRZSHr-5mYeMk61aPwSLhgLkO5igukDTBQvv55BlaNRric0E7J0cYq7LjFIk6VoBf4bajcOQX5CCLBTvvdxVw_3g_Un6NloM_MQXquav9qIaz2htYvKLD1GHniIqJXl52_DjIE9J6i5bH3x-gA7AUajev2TC2ly4IjJpeWIVlNkf5BvNBBlJudJYg-Hy-AnqcbcDX-rXKycH92ABkw4g90Qj56-eyEho_M3ASzmVHXrADA5cZ0fFwPdRCQhQbuS3RRjwJUzlSA3eiIGzmAtkLlCqgA_qxpU2TV48bKrnUwRHn7rhENPl-gOTNjRS7nPIUokhh4PxW5XssJRgCyQMlxEkHdHC3QCObUX_u3dPs8yKIoNcqi4FWgnCor-Jm0mGv0tOgGK88tLyXmB6tXCrhWgQ-wxGeqN90xAiLfOpu_-s2MhkDAAiTqZkFf3HCrTG8yxxOGBlU-1rfxbMYv4s72X7kptpf_SYmW4TGCQNTSj0aycHXi4CsUJcYgyUnObzpJZGgYacIz2H-Qkq6xJ0t5haGzFMxd7DNRqTawkEUVkq5aa4aZk8adPPJYNdQSNHGJITDDFto_Cf5hUAcQjQindsEo2LqvWOGiym-8c7peH97FBA=w479-h638-no
tmwsAfY0OaEbG3_ZxM7eymyobeXLHg5G2hPBmxrPSzj1yQqQ0YOlbDqiaujJ5LQbbjH9xNML0K3PHZCfSF02bEMCHL4ESmzEj6yQtTTFJyLy1xootqsslxAsg77LeMePZ6Fbi_OpLSv3mOjWWCR5hAjGpBMKYlZn2n8BoOQJQAsESita67ncmYvaR_Mh21B7yeGLz7mYWZz9RIaBK1VW6NFbMPVYQM3BOhJIgCl_3S2LE1-UuZsoBRASefeMaRJQFM6hv3MRcxujuDZfGSadnrt_jtb8jEC66_fin79FPdaBbW6SwEp_KGuEEAJW9FmXZHTsTH9yx9pF5TwZ3qZrEk7D0dN03pwxYM0zPXdfUDsaMFbl1PBZMGG7kFkvbMddKBA7piodBasV1mnNJ9x99oU4F4YSXGluCNyZQG_PAckxnV8syEPG9yLj3XWb3vRXkzRJclpKNDVePNB6PkMzwbuvVL2KkQFPOGLOrUq0IFtmJff4T81dJPA8IWBlL_gMFR4N-a9CsKBXM0ypboCsL_KBGDZZ67z_mHGdcA4FQsyala-BJhwcSbjKW51WzmcwdUAZ6VMi6gL9ElIYg2fr0__SnFDdKwSvP6WLDcVHTt_ihtd2b0QJww=w479-h638-no

The D-Lifestyle store had a Beauty and the Beast theme at this time. I think it's cool how they change the decor inside to coincide with the seasons. When we returned two weeks later, it was a summer Star Wars theme, with storm trooper beach chairs and Vader BBQ tongs.

ft_FgxU0qpG0fJ8cLgM1c_KSRmWr2U8TwZdBwmDf6aDmlQ7zYSOmB0MrdfHGSZZdeOJc5kH8TNAUYshIJ6AAm3MhS9ST2jzfqvqu2QFVT1bnaUxEX9ndQD78ObGL1aWabusrgfkg5GgIRt3VmVIyx9ZbkX6cYvxJtOxPcY8Q1qbn7n-grjuV-lQ9DM2nAQvqMq63G_jSnW82UF8LhOs-0_jkrqE1lmAlfIAgmCBz1YB3wdv86H0fownaFWArMJEizx6GQux9Mqr9D0lZbF2xfWT0pnCg4F8FCvRXmPNoBRAGcT6jwKhGByteXCZJfKsgADswSAwPpJ4KeSxJzrhIKeI4mMu6bJKR7Ywysg7Nts0Uvzrj8uJN67CZhIioziYlKh_k49-MIUe1JJ1sELOH6HoCQeqPDjCoHlp3jhyWIHU7Y6kDB9t1ccENxN4VIYtfVtej7r7X79ltZ2igvK_4cWNf_nqm_LUePDFhXInQ9gdb_rIk8YSTcCkHcn2VLP-7i4-V6hsgErUhkqFza1KAtq3gDLG8Xl_RooI8fjeOEZOZz7LEVsisr7N_b5bKCK1Id3zd8IoOr81zobchFUWm3FeqMwWGNSivfaabpqofa-NtzeHSQi_DGg=w479-h638-no
gZ-ICaT3nB5XX3z039r7SoAEF5Uq1lSp-lmWBxTAu8XgDUzvUqymqDDrFzSYMUFg8ipYSapTXlrgRmomANM61j6w7IMyTDObmucZnq2VypkdSZkedBAmsGUfn7UqAaQfEn0OM381sNWEpJSzN6mZrM8fGc-jWx-nMD-16w71WubXxBpcVunZb-P7bEXHaKc9RAyVYyOr6PuvIf1XSLRWUlJR7MKBgg7RwdmZbQYvYU4qRFkQ6a1IbsXdXadJB_QpiRHZ4g66HTHvE8jGtM6aUxll67Jihd6xK12AS54Pap6x7lvGeIG39pQRdA5SaOb2LFQwjbH75ELvqdT71wLEN7-tQAb-n-IQ__EJctMkxL0ByD-gs4xNbXavjadkPt46g0c37dR0wTyQeUH2PHi-vMbOr26VFLbeYGvoyfJ8qriELXnkKDiX-Xf73RHr7bf1Gap9xlT8NYlwysfwBSStLOCC-BG7UNnEfBCEXUHJaEB_11VH0RP3Mf2_EO9gZSA5t9PMyeNFU8DSTiGAJPSf0Rlk2Sx9LERQvuNwC2fiZQm5dcqcQawAHQBPUHO6K8SZhwZyWFQs1y54p4nlFzJdG2jjVNIruajHhabPpzMY0hGRYrxz2fRYGw=w479-h638-no

I headed back over to the other side of Disney Springs to where the AMC theater was and met DH there. The theater is one of those stadium seating settings and has a table in every row. It was quite spacious but the seats don't fully recline. They do have a slight give so you can lean back if desired.

KQ-uUA9i_I__6PEr6giqEMt4uv6ug7krgEzZ_Q8a0Mtn3OZ7XA3AlLG0MEk7kMPZG5Qg53uZkAZWnrRcQ3HOnfE8-uJnf9dnlyJvNeW94n1McM2rEYX2j2FggCa8eMLhjhpqnmnyFwbnGOcfcPC-JGlaw24sj1oZ8PXdTSUilbac65IlmyRMri3p65u7qj1b-JVYcNR4vxsTFdmAqwHkeWybQ3yOEBY9wW0MFbl4s_GXe8aNpzVB0LLhkEUIU4o1mmNaETUfmP1_F_U1_eXrd2w-Oyg1-1Z3YTtuqzQhADSkMxsIyweU3aGkOhLJerQ7aY0ZC3bkRA5ZDoz18yoCXME29fz2NNn5uJc57850KkHjkXq-zJvbbHZ88lS2pQ_frQ_w83_j1176c9QWNqotdoqvq5ced6cL-sXlFcb_xxrJtbDZqAKv3tPeOxNz-rGbpWC0dGWuJTRE8m_dJc_kH0ERqmFb4hhYkTH8m9pbrqOMJJ93_aZIpGhViyPPUnAVFs2lGbp3xCRWLDUiUnKwFcoF9YwyxWmvPmBKV_u_uGpUkfikyrgVKusHpAITi-aM-POsi11F_Ncyc0q07nJmFpZV-yIbQ4tllvnG4ueH2DYymeuJzIR4xA=w750-h500-no

nOIoF-H0-Nza3Lr0c6XNY9NXmYVXlAFSuhVMuNnzqzZqBZTvGV7I1pnturg-lDAJ_nuZvGCrgULGrm1_O16RIHQS4ryX0bsQGHtYLgCH-7hEefbTHzoMthvzcTgBtWzntSp8xKveoKpaMwNmbg9lyZJbLX66qPnivhgoAeY5Nby5-F2VGXFwutRvgwkKRBN27hZEOQ5QkrWazdkf8eG-RZ3T0j8t8xa0e2ZyWQL4axvm06vb8Z9BoPSakgOwUWZaeZd0TYHSeHCfimRtjH0NlkSnlG4Bw6p842yYl-2dJjYC3ujLC-9AgBeiNo7BwL_RxCJlIvMhyok-rmBnb6sxnMh2zoQwgHH-Hpi2JHRxzBNdwoOfR_QLV3oNls8bL301MgHNOQCxcf_Xy0xrTxa_eD1cuR7z05ryWMMPjVwHkby58wZ3FT-roUYoptkTMhdk0WDrm6rf2DQuTbQ7MpnA6tZ3GVb38msA-tVomRaYNLxx8H62tNnT6ACz_474aPzXIF6_zQ_K4lrKK7qvBBKzJ2HgoCV4sQcw1K3fcXzn7syt4jsiP_RhBszO7_tg88y0QfEGDaf7EEDFIOtc0OUmcVr9T3vURv5l-dnsIYOwZ4xYRM-1SUan6Q=w750-h563-no

jss2Q2kJ7HlCCYvvOrjk4D8D1zxNiFnT5KJXyrecBVT4gg42JVYSpdiiYKHKvz-Eg-3Dz1I-MJqDs9EnQxIucZ5f7ll5yY732hH7MZiSAWEBH0xUN9xIaMgeyBqIvpQarw9MrzLGERvxF7TaFm5wYwQ4IdANgH0M4r2nhKiX9TB3UgtetM6EgP1crZNZCs4SgkF2z4MiTwDah2gf6yfDXGHnIkYBr7GPn1j7inHgrLmkp5DztYSHtSSgBghUp_nHdRFwodoHc-ZQHzF8OAtensKcG5SSsSW-2JIqi6Kp83br9hOA45m-V79P0x1AL-tbNaAxJq2gV6jpGeQT0CpN0jjZ490MVV3LvLLDfPt8jBNB9_oGx-ziEv-erZ1iJUKQgFiXCs-MFpj5qElTMuAB1uIc0O0UFr_bEYAk30GHYbhdidMhEuewMcYYRlQFM4SM3vHjf0HSZNuH8ZKQwqaSVp6LHoS5fHmG2l0jVuPel5ElmKBkI0pr9w68wlHqOujW_oTzp2oUW9p_BO8lU3pT4ytgP8G9V1OaN3D09k3OCHLtjBBE3RXpkTWw8xcW5fj6UHTj6wUgfL1jvcJ9L6J8_l7gfbmOf7OiSb3NPN9Gw6487iqAztK4kA=w750-h500-no

We did not end up eating since we had dinner at Homecoming after and I didn't want to spoil my appetite, but I did have my trusty popcorn bucket! We also ordered drinks, those fruity colorful concoctions since it was Cinco de Mayo afterall. Don't have a picture but it was too dark anyways.

The Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie was great! We really enjoyed it and highly recommend it. It felt more comical than the first one though, but lots of action as expected. :)

Continued in next post as I have too many pictures from this evening...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!