Best day to visit seaworld, weekend or weekday?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: Can one of the seaworld experts please tell me what day would be a good day to visit seaworld, a weekday or sunday? We have never been before and I am really looking forward to our visit.

Thanks,

Deb.

Any day Mon.-Thurs. would be better than Sunday. Please think before you make these threads, it should be fairly obvious and there's SO many threads like this. I'm sorry, some people just don't use their heads here...

Hey Rocketman come on now give me some slack, you should see the wheels spinning in my head all these decisions for this trip, what to see universal, seaworld, wdw, what hotels, meals, something for everyone to enjoy, etc,

Seaworld is my pick, cause of my love of animals.

Anyways why I asked about a sunday, cause I have read in one of the guide books that a sunday is usually a quiet day at the magic kingdom. Who would think it, so I wondered if it was the same for seaworld, as I also read that seaworld is not as hectic as the other parks.

So now I know to go during the week. Thanks,

Deb.

Hey Rocketman! Lighten up!! If you don't like a thread, don't open it, skip it. I read Cottontail's thread because I genuinely wanted to know the answer too. I also have read the guidebooks, and would not have otherwise thought that Monday is a busy day, while Sunday is often less crowded because it's a travel day for many people (it's that pattern at ski resorts too). Thank you Cottontail for posting a question that I had also been thinking about...we have never been to Seaworld either, but are planning to go on our next Orlando trip.
Just wanted to add that without the search function on the Dis boards, many "obvious" questions are repeated because it is time consuming to scroll back through the threads to find the answer that you want. I wish I could search for posts such as this one but since I can't, I am glad that Cottontail posted this thread.

I know, I know. Sorry, I do get a bit hasty with these since I see them all the time. I don't read guidebooks or what not, but from what I have certainly learned is Sundays are more crowded. Not that it matters for Sea World, because their are only 3 line rides and never build over a 45 min. on Sundays or weekdays. I mean no distaste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter