Best days to visit Discovery Cove in June

Brandis

DIS Veteran
We hope to be in Orlando the first 2 weeks of June 2021.

Planning to visit Discovery Cove sometime during the first week and in case weather is bad we still can move it up a week.

Not sure how busy it is in early June, but the crowd calendars for WDW I looked at indicate rather light crowds in early June (of course, this is probably based on pre-Covid observations).

What would normally be good (meaning relatively quiet) days to visit Discovery Cove in early June?

Thanks!

Marc

While I've not been to DC in June, I've been during Spring Break - think large crowds at parks.

DC is capped for attendance so it's not really like other parks in terms of crowd levels. Our park days were definitely crowded but our DC day was not.

I agree with jaceraden. No days will be "crowded" at DC.

That said, like any park, weekdays will be less busy generally, and especially Tues/Wed tend to be slowest at any theme park on any given week with all else being equal (no holidays / weather). I prefer to stick parks with lines / crowds on those slow days. Therefore, I put my DC day on a Saturday.

Also, I assume you know but in case you don't, there are rockin' deals on DC right now for Black Friday, through the end of the week.

You can add 14 days admission to SeaWorld or Aquatica for dirt cheap. If you plan to visit them, the upgrade to add Busch Gardens also adds free parking at all the parks and it is cheaper right now to upgrade than park even once at SW.

Thanks! Yes, I know, that's why I asked. I need to buy tickets for our friends. We bought ours a while ago, since we planned to visit last month. Also, won't get any add-ons this time, since we have a 14-day pass for Disney and want to make the most of it.

Gay days are scheduled for June 1-7 and with attendance of 50,000 or so, I’d avoid the parks when they are scheduled to visit if you want to avoid a crowd. Check the web site closer to your dates. Not much is planned yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter