best epcot restaurant?

That's a loaded question as there are so many very good restaurants.
It really comes down to what type of food do you enjoy eating.
We enjoy many of the EPCOT restaurants.
If we had to pick only one, it would be Monsieur Paul. Their food is more upscale French, nicely themed, great service, wonderful food. But, not food that everyone enjoys.
If price is no object, then nothing tops Takumi-Tei.

Never been to Monsieur Paul because the menu doesn't appeal to us. We've had a pretty enjoyable meal at 4 or 5 Epcot restaurants. If I had to choose one it would either be Chefs de France (but maybe for an early lunch or dinner since it gets crowded/loud) or Via Napoli, but only if we could sit outside around sunset (too loud inside for us).

This is an incredibly subjective question. Someone who doesn’t like Italian food wont recommend the Italian restaurants, and someone who doesn’t like French cuisine won’t recommend the French restaurants, but you might love them. I would think of what type of food you enjoy, look at the menus, pictures of the restaurants and go from there

Right now my two favorites in Epcot are La Hacienda de San Angel and les chefs. Some of my favorites have slipped recently and so I have adjusted. Coral Reef and Via Napoli used to be favorites but my last several meals at each have been such a disappointment. Via Napoli is inconsistent at best usually because it’s so busy, so in its place we usually choose Il Mulino at the Swan. We have much better luck there for Italian and pizza. But it could be our bad luck at those places.

Teppan Edo has always been good and fun.
Coral Reef has been good for us but quality has been dropping.
Let Cellier has been hit and miss. Last time my wife’s was good as well as my app..the steak however was not good. Luck were we’re on dining plan.
Space 220 likely would be tops when it opens.

If you want to have a really good time, try Biergarten. The atmosphere is fantastic. Seating is communal, so you would be seated with people you don't know unless your party size takes up all or most of the table. But that can be fun, too. Big beers and an Oompa band with the only (I think) dance floor at any restaurant in WDW. We go there every time. Some of our very best WDW memories are at Biergarten.

If you want to have a really good time, try Biergarten. The atmosphere is fantastic. Seating is communal, so you would be seated with people you don't know unless your party size takes up all or most of the table. But that can be fun, too. Big beers and an Oompa band with the only (I think) dance floor at any restaurant in WDW. We go there every time. Some of our very best WDW memories are at Biergarten.
Have always wanted to try Biergarten as it would be such fun but we don't eat meat so sadly not somewhere we can try. It would be really great if Disney could offer full menus for non meat eaters at all dining spots!

Had some lovely dinners at Chefs, Tutto and Coral. Worst experience has to be Marrakesh! Ugh!

Last edited:
My favorite is Chefs de France. It has the best combination of food, atmosphere, service, imo. I love most Epcot restaurants but if I could only pick one I would pick Chefs.

My favorite is Chefs de France. It has the best combination of food, atmosphere, service, imo. I love most Epcot restaurants but if I could only pick one I would pick Chefs.
I am with you 100%. Last trip we decided to forgo Chefs and try new restaurants. On one of our Epcot days I just couldn't resist and made a quick ADR change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!