best epcot restaurant?

Teppen Edo or Via Napoli
Teppen for an amazing fun family meal on hibachi
Napoli for same Italian classics that are delicious

If you had to choose one sit down restaurant in
Epcot, which one would it be?
I'm amused by how many people are pointing out how subjective this questions it. Of course it's subjective! Isn't that exactly what you want? Peoples subjective opinion on what they would choose?

If I had to choose only one I would go with Rose & Crown.

But, yep, a difficult choice.

Have always wanted to try Biergarten as it would be such fun but we don't eat meat so sadly not somewhere we can try. It would be really great if Disney could offer full menus for non meat eaters at all dining spots!
Yes, a few salad choices without meat, cabbage dishes, and dessert might not be worth the price. Lots of fish choices, though, if you can eat that.

Didn't see it mentioned much but it would be Via Napoli for me. I literally dream about their artichoke pizza. Definitely the best I've ever had.

Tutto Italia for us. Best food by far although we also enjoy Via Napoli.

It surprises me how love Chefs gets. We liked the food decently enough, but it felt so crowded and loud. Maybe if we had been seated nearer the edges. Reminded me of a cruise ship dining room (which is fine on a cruise ship....not so much on land)

Oh man, I think my fav would have to be Le Cellier. SO good and I love the french-canadian theme. Next favorite is San Angel Inn. SO yummy and the ambiance is SO fun. I can go to so many nice Mexican restaurants in Texas, but the theme is SO fun and the food is delish. I'm easily entertained and easy to please, so take that for that it's worth ;) Biergarten is my next fav. I LOVED the entertainment and the food is so good. The beer cheese soup - omg. Via Napoli was fun and the pizza was good. Service is SUPER slow though. Chef's de France would be my next fav along with Tutto Italia. Both are yummy but the restaurant is nothing we couldn't find at home. My husband doesn't care for Asian food so we haven't tried any of those.

You really can't go wrong in France or Italy IMO. We also really enjoy Teppan Edo...especially for lunch.

Via Napoli has always had amazing food, service, and value. One large pizza can feed three adults comfortably for roughly the cost of one entree anywhere else. The carciofi pizza has never disappointed us!

Our second favorite is the much-maligned Nine Dragons. It's got to be the calmest restaurant in Disney and we've always had great food and service.

We've eaten at every restaurant in Epcot (except Takumi-Tei, YET!) and these are our favorites...I'm sorry :P

My new favorite is Rose and Crown. On our next trip, we plan to try Chefs de France. We also like Via Napoli (but it has been a while since we visited.

This is a tough one - our 1st pick would be Teppan Edo in Japan. It's your traditional teppanyaki style restaurant but we love that at home too. Disney's follows your typical Benihana show but the food is so fresh and we love the show. A very close 2nd is Spice Road in Morocco. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious. We sat inside and love the decor and the intimacy. It also has some great table with a view of the water.

Sticking with the original question to pick one only, has to be Le Cellier for us. We have always loved it, and sure remember whenever we'd have an ADR that we'd leave plenty early to stop along the way and hear the live music before dinner... like British Invasion, or old days loved the British Revolution and Off Kilter. Wonderful nights!
:goodvibes

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter