Best gay-friendly bar at Pleasure Island

OrlandoMike said:
Geesh! By your screen name I pictured some big old red headed guy who couldn't wait to hit the Country Bear Jamboree on Gay Day at 1:00 with the other bears! Now you tell me you allow your parner to carry a "murse"? What's next? A skirt? Ooops or is that a "Utilikilt"? (Woof! Nothing better than a bear in a kilt!....Viva Off Kilter!) :rotfl2:

BTW I am liberal, as long as the "murse" matches the shoes, and no white between Labor Day and Memorial Day (even in Florida!) go for it!

You pretty much hit it spot on! I allow husbear to do pretty much anything he wants. And for your information, we live 2 miles down the road from where they make Utilikilts and husbear has pined after one since he first found out about them. But he doesn't want to buy one until it can properly fit his waist (which means about 40 pounds from now).

And, Yes the carpet and the drapes do match!! ;)

A friend of mine is trying to talk me into a Utilikilt for yard work.......all I keep thinking about is fire ant bites! OUCH! Can you even imagine?

Saw a big ole bear at EPCOT with one on the other day, and I must admit, he looked pretty darn good in that thing! Takes a real man to wear a skirt to a theme park!

Viki said:
Mike! Darling! Are you feeding the rumor that the Adventurer's Club will be closing? Say it ain't so!!!
NOOOOOOOO it can't be......

that IS the ONLY place I go to on PI!!!!!

And it is VERY VERY gay friendly.....TRUST ME!

Thanks to everyone for their input. We are probably just going to go and see as much as possible because a lot of the clubs sound cool. I really want to check out the Adventurers Club. I hope it is a rumor and that it won't be torn down. I will have to wait and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter