Best Graduation Gift

pkpope

Earning My Ears
So my younger sister is 17 and graduates from high school in May. We’re going to Disney World for 4 days to celebrate, as we are all disney obsessed! I am wondering what would be a good disney-themed graduation gift for her? (We already have annual passes and she has the grad cap ears already for her grad photos). Bonus: she’s OBSESSED with beauty and the beast.

Any ideas from in or outside of the park are welcomed!

Cold. Hard. CASH.
While I'm sure she'd appreciate something Disney themed its always great to have money to spend however you wish.
I know my niece who graduated last year definitely appreciated it when wanting to go do things with friends over the summer before heading to college.

So my younger sister is 17 and graduates from high school in May. We’re going to Disney World for 4 days to celebrate, as we are all disney obsessed! I am wondering what would be a good disney-themed graduation gift for her? (We already have annual passes and she has the grad cap ears already for her grad photos). Bonus: she’s OBSESSED with beauty and the beast.

Any ideas from in or outside of the park are welcomed!
How about a Disney gift card with a Beauty and the Beast picture on it. She can use it to shop during your trip and get exactly what she likes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!