Best hotel near Universal

teachk2

Earning My Ears
HI all! I have a thread like this one on the Orlando hotels board, but I thought I'd try here, too. I'm looking for a good hotel for a family of five close to Universal. We are going on a cruise in March and have decided to take a couple of days and do Universal. The three kids' ages are 15 (DS), 14(DD), and 10(DD). We're leaning toward a suite hotel since it gives us a little more room. Three places that I'm considering are: AmeriSuites Universal, Springhill Suites Convention Ctr./I-drive and Sierra Suites Pointe Orlando. Has anyone stayed at any of these places? Sierra Suites Pointe Orlando is running a package deal for $119/nt, you get a King or double queen studio suite, 2 adult one day passes to either Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure, free shuttle and free continental breakfast from 7-10am. Is this a good deal? If anyone has stayed there, I'd loved to hear about it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter