Best hotel options for additional nights

NorthshoreTigerFan

Mouseketeer
I have a 2 bedroom condo for my family of 5 (48, 48, 15, 14 & 10) reserved for a Sunday-to-Sunday week, checking in May 31st. We are thinking about getting a hotel room (we don't have a problem cramming 5 into one room) for the Friday and Saturday nights 5/29 and 5/30. We have tickets covered as we are going to DC and getting SW and Aqua for 14 days.

Do y'all have any suggestions on which hotel to use? If I could get everything I want, I'd like something super close to the parks with nice, spacious rooms and complimentary breakfast at the lowest price possible.

Thanks!!!

I would recommend you also look at the Springhill Suites, I think the room is a little bigger than Fairfield? I do know they have rooms with 2 Queen beds and a sofa bed, which might be good for 5 people.

If you prefer other chains there is also a Holiday Inn Express right next door, along with a Towneplace Suites (another Marriott). All these are brand new within the past 4 years or so, are easy walking distance to Aquatica, and fairly easy to Seaworld, and probably all have shuttles also.

The only one I have personally stayed at is Springhill

Edit - looking at the websites Springill Suites (Studio 2 Queen sofa bed) is 418 sq ft, Fairfield (Studio 2 Queen possibly sofa bed) is 375 sq ft. The Springhill also has a split bathroom so one person taking a shower does not tie up the entire bathroom. If you want even more room check out Towneplace, looks like their Suite (2 Queen sofa bed) is 680 sq ft although back to 1 bathroom area.

You might also want to check out the Renaissance by SeaWorld - a little farther from the nearby restaurants than those mentioned by PPs but very nice sized rooms at 465 sq ft. The pool area at this hotel is also very nice and it has good onsite food/bev. It runs a bit more expensive than the others and no complimentary breakfast though. But it is a very nice hotel.

Not sure what your car/driving situation is, but all of the hotels mentioned are also on the I-Ride Trolley route - https://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/iride-trolley/

Thanks a bunch for the input! We will have our car with us and will figure out the best way to get a parking pass for our stay, so the shuttle isn't that much of a priority for us. Also, we like to come & go as we like and not have to wait for a shuttle that only runs at certain times of the day.

I noticed the sofa in the Springhill Suites' website, which looks really good. I didn't catch the split bathroom, that is a VERY nice feature!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!