Best Hotel POOL in Orlando...with SLIDE?

boatergal

Earning My Ears
We are coming down in June. We have stayed at HRH, NickSuites and many other properties. We are looking for the best pool in Orlando. My daughter is 9 and not into characters and we are doing DC so location is not that big of a deal. It has to have a slide and rooms have to be nice. I was looking at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for the pool and biking but it looks HUGE! Any ideas?
:boat:

Our favorite pool is the Disney Yacht and Beach Club; but if you want off-property, The Omni Champion's Gate has a nice pool, slide and a great lazy river.

Windsor Hills has a large free form pool with big waterslide and zero entry area. Go to windsorhillsrent.com for pictures. They have condos, townhouses and pool homes. Everything is very new.

I looked at all these and the Omni was the top pick for $ and amenities. We made reservations for first week of June and it was only $179 a night! Thanks for the tip!
:boat:

Omni Champions gate is by far the best pool ever.

Huge water slide, a big water fountain, a lazy rive, two pools and two spas. One of the pools and spas is adult only, and where the cabanas are and can be rented.

LazyRiver2.jpg

AdultPool.jpg

Pool.jpg

Orange Lake's new River Island looks great from pictures I have seen.

Ron Jon resort has a great pool/water park type area.

I just returned from the OMNI...and I think that it would be hard to beat. All of the pools are heated to 81 degrees. My daughter loved the corkscrew slide, and I could have floated in the lazy river for days. Just look out for the many surprises along the way:thumbsup2

I just returned from the OMNI...and I think that it would be hard to beat. All of the pools are heated to 81 degrees. My daughter loved the corkscrew slide, and I could have floated in the lazy river for days. Just look out for the many surprises along the way:thumbsup2

Have to agree with you. Our kids (8 and 7) loved the slide (couldn't get them off of it...lol) and the lazy river was just to my liking. This was our second stay at OMNI and we will surely return.

And those surprises in the lazy river?......those were just Baby Ruth bars...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the lazy river!! I could float in it for hours.....except for the sunburn afterwards.:lmao:

I heard that the JW Marriott near Hunters Creek has a lazy river as well. But I have not seen that one.

the pictures I posted above are my own by the way, that I took from our balcony.

any more good photos or links for windsor Hills or Omni Champions Gate??

anyone give me price ranges for accomadatiosn for 6 in January?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter