Best Hotel with city access?

Bethany Brown

Wishes 91
I will be visiting DLP for the first time in June next year with a friend. We want to experience DLP and also visit the city to see the sights. Is there a Disneyland hotel with shuttle/train access to the city?

All the disney owned hotels (except Davy Crocket Ranch) are based just outside the parks (Mainly through Disney Village around the lake) and there is also a train station just outside the parks which takes you right into central Paris. The trains are on the RER system which is an extension of the Paris metro system and run approx every 5 minutes and takes about 40 mins.
Disney also do a sightseeing trip into the city - I think its usually one day a week

We've never had the chance of sightseeing Paris as… well, we've been living there for some years (only to move near DLP, by that's another story!) As A Small World mentioned, all Disney hotels operate near the public transportation system which is just minutes from Paris.
However, I would say there is kind of a trade-off depending of the length of your trip: DLP hotels may be kind of expensive, and you may have a much better value splitting your trip and staying a night in Paris. You might even match Disneyland Paris prices with a room that has a view on the Eiffel Tower and on walking distance to major Parisian attractions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!