Best Longhouse at Poly for Garden View?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
Which longhouse/rooms would be getting the best "bang for our GV buck" as Poly first timers?? Non-smoking is a must and a balcony would be really nice. Are there any longhouse that would not give us a parking lot view from a GV room? Am I asking way too much ?

:)

Thanks

I really like Tokelau. It is very central to everything. We had a third floor balcony room with a view of the quiet pool. We could see the castle and the fireworks from our balcony. Neither side of this building faces a parking lot. The only buildings that may give you a slight glimpse of a parking lot are Rapa Nui and Rarotonga. I really like Fiji and Aotoeora also but right now they are being renovated.

Fiji and Aotearoa will be finished in a couple ofmonths. Niue is also a great building. It's only 2 stories and doesn't have a balcony but the patios are nice and it is a great location near both pools and the GCH. Tokelau is a little farther away. But really, any location is good at the Polynesian. So called parking lot views are for the most part disguised with landscaping so you don't really see the parking lot. If it were me, I'd request non smoking, top floor preference and no actual parking lot view.

I would like to request rooms on the third floor. Is there any elevator in Tahiti and Tokelau?

Thanks.

My DF and I stayed in the Tokelau building last May and absolutely loved it. We payed for a garden view room, but had a beautiful corner view of the lagoon, space mountain, and the CR. We were in room 3919 (non-smoking) with a full, private balcony. It was heaven!! I hope this helps with your decision!
Laurie:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter