Best place for Gym membership

stitchfan18

DIS Veteran
With the weather turning cooler, I'm thinking about finally getting a gym membership to help spice up workouts during the colder months. I'm really lucky to have several gyms close within 5 or so miles of home, and I'd love to hear feedback about which gym is the best. I have a couple considerations that are important in my decision. First, price needs to be reasonable. I'll be the only one going to the gym, so that helps with price some, but I would really like to pay no more than $50/month if possible. Second, It would be nice if the club had a pool for me to use when I start triathlon training next year. The pool isn't a deal breaker, but it would be nice. I know the cheaper clubs don't have them. I'm really looking for somewhere to get in a workout where I can mix it up and not get bored.

The gyms near me that I am considering are:
  • Lifetime Fitness
  • 24 Hour Fitness
  • Planet Fitness
  • Snap Fitness

If you have been to, or go to any of these gyms please let me know what you like and don't like about them. I don't really have time to go visit all of them, so I'd like to narrow the list down before I make a decision.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter