Best place to buy MagicBands?

MSC

Mouseketeer
Where will I find the best selection of MagicBands before entering a park? I assume WoD, but would love any other suggestions.

(No need to try to dissuade me, the fam wants what the fam wants. 😂)

Shop Disney website has some, the pin trader store in Disney Springs. If you are staying onsite, you can order them WDW website at a discount.

There are some older threads that discuss this topic. The only thing I would NOT recommend is buying them from some private party on ebay since you have NO idea if they might have been used and bands can't be transferred once activated.

There are some older threads that discuss this topic. The only thing I would NOT recommend is buying them from some private party on ebay since you have NO idea if they might have been used and bands can't be transferred once activated.

Thanks; my searching failed me. I definitely wouldn’t buy them from a third party. For all the reasons you list.

I was really kind of wondering if any resorts have really good or different selections, or just stick with Disney Springs.

Hey, if you're up for some exploring, definitely hit up the other Disney stores around Disney Springs or check out the gift shops at the resorts. You might stumble upon some really cool and unique MagicBand designs there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter