Best Place to Sell College Textbooks....

trenty

DIS Veteran
...specifically etext codes still sealed, never used. I want to avoid ebay if possible.

I sold mine on amazon back when I was in high school and college. I typically would list the books for just slightly cheaper than the cheapest listing for the condition the book was in. A few books I ended up just recycling at the end when they wouldn’t sell and I didn’t want to move with them, these were books that weren’t worth much.

honestly the best we've done is checking amazon to see if they are buying back-they send the shipping stuff by email and give us the payment in the form of a gift card. since the best prices on buying for dd are also on amazon we just use the cards for the next quarter's purchases.

p.s. don't toss a textbook of none of the sites are buying it, hold on to it for a few quarters-we've found that one of dd's older books comes up every once in awhile (esp. if it's the kind of class colleges only offer once a year).

...specifically etext codes still sealed, never used. I want to avoid ebay if possible.

Thanks everyone. I have used amazon trade in. These particular books are new sealed e-text codes. They don't qualify for Amazon trade in or cheg.

I will probably go the ebay route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter