Best place to use 2 TS for 1 meal?

LisaDKG

A little obsessed...
I am trying to maximize our DDP meals when I go with DH and 2 kids in Sept. I fully plan on saving up the TS' from some of the kids meals so my DH and I can enjoy a great dinner or two alone somewhere. Where is the best place to splurge on 2 TS then?
I am also planning to go to Poly's Luau with all 4 of us. Is it worthwhile to use up TS' for this too or pay OOP? (2nd day on the boards - love getting the lingo down but is there a place that explains all the boards/disney abbreviations? Some have me stumped!)

Although I haven't dined there, the California Grill gets very good reviews. I have booked that for my son and his girlfriend who are going soon. Also, Narcoosees is another one they wanted to do. Reviews are mixed from there, however. And by the way, Welcome to the DIS!

Thanks so much and thank you for the welcome. You can't imagine (well, maybe you can) how hooked I am on this site now and how excited I am to find out I'm not alone in being obsessed with my trip!

I absolutely loved the CA Grill...and it is romantic...make it for around 8 so u can enjoy the fireworks while u are up there...enjoy

My vote is for Cali Grill too, very romantic and excellent atmosphere and food!

don't assume because it is a 2ts instead of one it will be a better meal... we just got back Saturday night. We ate at a few 2ts meals, CRT, narcooses, and Yachtsman Steakhouse... and over our whole trip our favorite was LeCellier! Best steak imho, best service, great atmosphere..and it was only a 1ts!! :) we also loved Ohana for my son... we went at 9 w/wishes @ 10... perfect view of the castle and the fireworks were incredible from there... my son got up for the coconut races, limbo... loved the little girls going up to hula!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter