best plans for island trips with 3 and 4 year old

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
Well, we leave in 2 weeks and it's getting down to the nitty gritty! I really haven't even thought about what we'll do with the kids (ages 3 and 4) when we go to St. Maarten and St. Thomas. Anyone have any suggestions about this (maybe the best beaches to hit or easy trips to take them on?)

Also, does the Disney ship dock right at the main port in St. Thomas? I know there's a bit of shopping right near there without having to take a cab.

I want it to be fairly easy and relaxing.

Thanks for any suggestions

Deb

Originally posted by debbiebones

Does the Disney ship dock right at the main port in St. Thomas?

The Magic <b><i>usually</i></b> docks at St. Thomas, but according to the docking schedule (www.ships.vi/stt/jan_2003.htm), it is scheduled to anchor and tender in its passengers the next two times it visits there. Note that when passengers are tendered in, the tender arrives at a small dock at downtown Charlotte Amalie. This is near the main downtown shopping area but away from Havensight Mall and the Paradise Tramway. There is a ferry that runs directly to St. John from this dock downtown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter