Best rates for resorts in June?

corinascot

DIS Veteran
We're going to WDW in June and we're thinking of adding on a couple days at a Universal resort and spending a couple days at the parks there. I've found a AAA rate of $199 at HRW. Should I keep calling? Has anyone gotten an ENT or other rate that's better during that time period?

Thanks,
Corina

We made reservations in March for our June trip and got the stay and play deal of $219/night plus tax for 2 queen beds and standard view = $244/night total with free hopper ( both parks as much as we want for each day ) tickets for 2 adults for the length of our stay at the Royal Pacific. :teeth: It worked out to be the same as getting the room for less $ and buying the tickets at the time we were looking for deals. ::yes:: I see other's have gotten better deals but I will stick with my origional one as I tried to change and ran into trouble :eek:.

Good Luck getting a good deal! :tongue:

We got RPR for $164 a night (6/27-6/30) using the Fan Club Discount. (Ent. rate for the same time was $168 a night).

We have a deluxe room in villa wing overlooking villa pool for $219 and $248(weekend) Ent rate for the end of June-beginning of July at Portofino.

We have royal pacific ENT rate of $144 plus tax, starting June 10th. I made the reservation about a month ago though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter