Best Resort for Non-Disney Fan?

Kitty & Covs Covs

Mouseketeer
My husband is not a Disney World fan at all, and doesn’t understand anything about rope dropping, waiting in lines (or not waiting in lines by using Genie+ effectively), or spending all day in the parks. He generally likes going to the beach/fishing or exploring places with a lot of pre-20th century history.

I booked YC for September and am fairly confident he’ll be okay there, especially because we can wander into Epcot and take things a little slower.

He is now tagging along the end of this month, however, on what was a mother/daughter trip just to ride Tron and try some new restaurants. We’re staying at Pop. I’m pretty sure he won’t like Pop’s vibe, because he wasn’t super into CBR when we went in 2021.

Any good value or moderate level recs that your non-Disney loving loved ones have enjoyed? Pop was chosen because of its access to the skyliner. Any tips if we stay at Pop on room requests or tips on staying there to make it a better experience for him?

Thanks!

Any of the values will be heavily themed and colorful. I think you can’t really go wrong with any of the moderates, but you said he didn’t like CBR. I think perhaps Coronado Springs might be the most “adult” of the moderates.

My DH totally a “non” Disney person, absolutely loved POFQ. The only reason I’ve gotten him to go the last 2 trips was because it was with DD’s family. Last June was our 1st time at POFQ and if I EVER get him to go again, he’ll insist we stay there.

My DH totally a “non” Disney person, absolutely loved POFQ. The only reason I’ve gotten him to go the last 2 trips was because it was with DD’s family. Last June was our 1st time at POFQ and if I EVER get him to go again, he’ll insist we stay there.
Thank you! This is one I was considering.

If you are doing onsite, Swan/Dolphin don’t really have any Disney theming. The new tower at Coronado Springs is nice.

Values are Disney on overdrive.

I would look at Coronado Springs TOWER. Very much geared for business people, lots of dining options and adult feel. Check out Toledo on top floor - now recognized by Michelin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter