Best seafood on property

rentayenta

DIS Veteran
Which restaurant serves the best seafood on property? No dining plan so that doesn’t matter.

:thanks:

Todd English's bluezoo at the Dolphin. There are individual seafood dishes elsewhere that may be better, but taken as as whole bluezoo is tops for seafood in WDW.

Thank you! The restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin seem to get consistently great reviews! Going to find the menu.

The butter poached lobster at Narcoosee's was wonderful.

That sounds amazing! I love lobster and crab.

I recently had a wonderful cioppino at the Wave. It was lovely.

:thanks: The Wave gets really good reviews for breakfast as well! It hadn't been on my radar for dinner. I will check out the menu.

I love Flying Fish at the Boardwalk, the scallops are so good.

Really liked the Halibut and scallops at Citricos.

Also really like the Chili Shrimp and Fresh Catch at Kona Cafe.

I love Flying Fish at the Boardwalk, the scallops are so good.

Really liked the Halibut and scallops at Citricos.

Also really like the Chili Shrimp and Fresh Catch at Kona Cafe.

Thanks for the specifics! It’s very helpful. Citricos wS on my radar then off now back on. :blush: Better check the menu again.

DH loves seafood and Flying Fish looks so good.

Thanks for the specifics! It’s very helpful. Citricos wS on my radar then off now back on. :blush: Better check the menu again.

DH loves seafood and Flying Fish looks so good.

Citricos is amazing, all the way around. Love the aranchini too.

It's a beautiful restaurant and we have had really good food there.

Citricos is amazing, all the way around. Love the aranchini too.

It's a beautiful restaurant and we have had really good food there.

I haven't had arancini but it looks soooo good. DH makes a mushroom risotto that is to die for; he's a tough sell on risotto. LOL.

We really like Flying Fish

What do you order? The desserts look incredible and creative.

I haven't had arancini but it looks soooo good. DH makes a mushroom risotto that is to die for; he's a tough sell on risotto. LOL.

What do you order? The desserts look incredible and creative.

under previous menu, the potato crusted snapper was excellent. We have had scallops, salmon, grouper, sea bass - all good.

In this order...
bluezoo - never had a bad meal there (do not skip dessert!)
Citrico's - good all-around choice
Flying Fish - great food, service has been a little hit or miss in the past for us

Disappointments IMHO were:
Narcoossee's (have eaten here 4 times and only had 1 experience I'd call "good", food is just ok, service always seems to feel rushed)
Paddlefish (have only been here once, but was underwhelmed)

Boathouse falls somewhere in the middle, they do everything decent but nothing stands out.

Close call between Bluezoo and Flying Fish.

I looked at both menus, though possibly outdated a little, and they both look incredible!

under previous menu, the potato crusted snapper was excellent. We have had scallops, salmon, grouper, sea bass - all good.

DH loves snapper; that would have been perfect! Scallops are a big favorite too. :thanks:

In this order...
bluezoo - never had a bad meal there (do not skip dessert!)
Citrico's - good all-around choice
Flying Fish - great food, service has been a little hit or miss in the past for us

Disappointments IMHO were:
Narcoossee's (have eaten here 4 times and only had 1 experience I'd call "good", food is just ok, service always seems to feel rushed)
Paddlefish (have only been here once, but was underwhelmed)

Boathouse falls somewhere in the middle, they do everything decent but nothing stands out.

:thanks: Boathouse looks good for the atmosphere to me and it seems to be good but not outstanding.

bluezoo again! We do get a CM discount off Flying Fish, food only, but its not enough to make the decision a slam dunk.

If we do bluezoo, that'll put us at two Swan/Dolphin restaurants. We also have Il Mulino. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts