Best Steak at DLR.????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: What is the best steak that anyone could possibly suggest? Please keep in mind we have 2 daughters which are 16 and 14 and at their age are VERY picky eaters!!!! Ha Ha!!!! My wife and I are not. Any ideas???? Thanks, Chip.

I think the best steak would be at the Napa Rose, though it is quite pricey.

There was a great steak house (Granville's) in the DL Hotel, but it's been 20 years since I was there and I think it's now gone.

My vote is for Granville's. We ate there in Nov 2003. The steaks were great. So tastey and melt in your mouth. But it was pricey also.

We also enjoyed Granville's. Another place that had good food is Hook's Pointe. It is a little cheaper and if you have little one's they have a pretty good kid's menu too.

I vote for Hooke's Pointe. They have a varied (but limited) menu. The service is wonderful and you are next to (kind of above) the Neverland Pool. And it is very cool to see guests meat or fish grilled over an open flame thru a big glass window. You can see the chef's preparing the food. We have had dinner there three times and loved it. Granville's didn't impress us. Overpriced and so-so food. The atmosphere was "blech" to us as well. I know it is a popular restaurant, but we all have different opinions :flower:

Enjoy...whatever you decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter