Best time for Rose 'N Crown ADR.

Poohlovr

<font color=red>Still SSB's archrival!<br><font co
I have my choice of 7:20 or 7:50 pm for Rose 'N Crown. I'm just wondering if you have an opinion of which is preferable?

Will our meal (there are 5 of us + a 2 yr old) be served in time for us to have a chance at being finished with our meal if we take the 7:50 time?

Or, if we wait till 7:50, are the odds that anyone with an outside table from an earlier reservation is not going to move?

It's been several years since we've eaten there and I just can't remember what time we've gone in the past.

I don't want to have to drag the meal out too long because of the 2 yr old, but at the same time I don't want to have to rush our meal in order to be finished by the time Illuminations starts.

This is for July 15th, so I know the park will be crowded.
Decisions, decisions.

That's a tough one -- with the 7:20 you'd probably be done long before Illuminations starts, and could your 2 yr. old handle a meal that's way over an hour? But your meal would no way last that long anyhow...don't think it took 60 minutes total when we ate there last May (including waiting about 10 minutes for our table.) For the 7:50 time, you could probably still be eating but the chance of getting an outside table at that point is slim, because yes, anyone already sitting out there will probably be trying to hang onto their table until 9 p.m. What I've always seen recommended is to try for a 7:30 slot & hope you get an outside table.

By the way, they will not let you wait for a patio table anymore...it's now take what's available as soon as it's available or you will not be seated at all, just so you know it's all luck of the draw now.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter