Best time to visit Disneyland?

Jaydengm

Earning My Ears
I’m planning a trip for my family to go to Disneyland in the next few months. Since Easter is at the end of March begginging of April is it safe to go to Disneyland, without it being terribly busy, April 9 to the 18? I don’t want it to be busy we won’t enjoy it, as we are coming from Canada. Thanks!

Try posting this in the trip planning forum -- Disneyland (California) -- where you'll get lots of good suggestions and advice!

To avoid peak Spring Break crowds, we tell friends to try to avoid the two weeks prior to and the two weeks after Easter. School breaks vary quite a bit in California, but those weeks tend to cover most districts. Pixar Fest (new fireworks show in DL, Pixar Play Parade in DL, return of PTN to DCA) is supposed to start on April 13th, so that will bring crowds to see the roll out.

I think your dates are good. It can still be quite busy since all the schools have different breaks, but you are better off going when the park is busier because they have longer hours and more things open. There's a lot more to do on those types of days.

We will be there april 23 to 25th. What will crowds be like then? Mon Tues Weds. thanks

According to "Is it packed", which I've had good results from, the crowds should be very light with Tues and Weds being best - what they refer to as a "Ghost town". Their lowest rating! Mon is only one step above that.
Sounds like a great time to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!