best way to buy 1 day Magic Kingdom tickets??

violet13

Mouseketeer
Here I am again....with another question. Want to know the BEST way to buy 1 day tickets for Magic Kingdom only? We already ordered off of ticket mania for Universal and IOA and got a cheaper rate. I realize I won't find a discount with 1 day tickets, but is it better to buy them ahead of time- through the mail (if so- where?), at your hotel (we are staying off-site) or at the gate ??? Thank you again.

I'm not sure if off-site hotels sell the one-day/one-park tickets. I do know that they are available at Guest Services at each WDW resort and at the front gate of each park. Anyone else know about off-site hotels?

One-day MK tickets are not sold by mail. At least they weren't last year when I was looking for them. You can only get one-day tickets to AK by mail. We could not get them at our off-Disney hotel, (Wellesey Inn), either. We got them at the entrance of the park the day we went. We were there at 8am so there was no line. The next-day we started our stay at PO-FQ and things were a lot easier.

Daisimae ;-)

P.S In case you want to know, we went to MK early because it was the weekend and one of the last days MK had Fireworks and MSEP for the summer.

The park entrance or the Transportation/Ticket center are just fine places to buy the one day passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter