Best way to get from CSR to Universal and then to Hoop Dee Doo

walllo1

Earning My Ears
We are leaving on Jan. 22nd with a group of nine. We are staying at CSR and would like to visit Universal the first day of our trip. We have HDD ressies that night at 7:15. So as the title suggests....How would you recommend getting from CSR to Universal and then back to Ft. Wilderness for HDD? By the way, Tiffany Towncar will be picking us up from the airport the night before. I didn't know if this could be arranged with them. Thanks!! 18 more days to go!! (I don't know how to do the little counter things that everyone else has) :bounce: :Pinkbounc

If you don't have a car, you'll need a taxi, possibly 2 with 9 people. If you're hoping to use Disney Transportation to ge to Hoop De Doo, you'll need to give yourselves at least an hour travel time. It takes a while to transfer from resort to resort. So this means with a 7:15 reservation, you'll need to leave Universal by 4:00? or 4:30 at the latest.

Just a suggestion, but I wouldn't spend the money to go to Universal with that time crunch looming over your head. You'll find you move pretty slowly with 9 people. If you spend the day at Magic Kingdom, I'm pretty sure you can take a boat over to Hoop De Doo.

You know your family best, but I've made the mistake in the past of scheduling things to tightly or just trying to do too much in one day. Plan at the pace of your youngest traveller.

If you've never been to Hoop De Doo, you will have a fantastic time! It's my favorite dinner show.

Have fun!

Susan
:D :D :D

One thing you can always do is go straight from Universal to Fort Wilderness. A taxi will let you off at the Outpost Depot. From there, take any bus that says SETTLEMENT (Orange, Purple, or Yellow) to get to Pioneer Hall. Settlement Yellow and Purple busses run on the :10 min mark. You will want to be AT Fort Wilderness by 6:45 at the very latest, although I of course always recommend being early to things like this.

Mears/Checker Cabs have vans that *MIGHT* be able to accomodate 9 people. You can call 407 699 9999 to check into that (and get a price estimate)

I usually don't endorse taking Checker Cabs, as many of thier drivers don't know what Stop signs, Red lights, or Speed limits are. However, usually the van drivers are slightly better drivers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter