Best way to get to Blizzard Beach?

goodeats

DIS Veteran
My family of 4 will be staying at the WL in August. I will have a 9yo and a 6yo and refuse to travel with a booster/bubblebum (that’s the point of staying on site to me).

How do buses get to B.B. at this point? Would a regular Uber work for us, or would we have to take a Minnie Van due to not having a booster?

The 6 year old isn't required to be in any type of car seat in Florida...unless you feel it's necessary, the 6yo can travel in just the car's seat belt.

@goodeats - @mernin is correct, you take a bus to AK then transfer to a bus to BB. It's a total pain and wastes so much time (in my humble opinion). Our kids are 7 and 3, and we still like the 7 year old to have a booster (personal preference for us).... so we try to get a Minnie Van for at least one leg of the water park journey.

On the way back you have to change buses at AK also or is it Disney Springs? I guess we'll book a Minnie Van or Uber for the way back regardless.

You would think in the summer they could have a bus go straight to BB!

Can you catch a bus at BB to Disney Springs? We will be in AK in the morning, BB in the afternoon, and we have an ADR at T-Rex at DS.

Can you catch a bus at BB to Disney Springs? We will be in AK in the morning, BB in the afternoon, and we have an ADR at T-Rex at DS.
No, but you can catch a bus from AK to DS after 4pm, so you would take the bus from BB back to AK and transfer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!