Best way to get to hotel from AP?

LauraAnn630

See you in April 2011!
Some hotels have shuttles. Ours doesn't. Can we find a shuttle at the AP?
Do we just get in the cab line? Where is the cab line?

I heard we should tell our driver not to take the tunnel?

TIA!!

TIA!!
From what airport? To where?

If in S. California then try Super Shuttle (I think that is what they are called) anyway, there are several shuttle and bus services that cover the area.

Sounds like you are talking about Vegas. Taxi Drivers love taking the tunnel.(runs under the airport to the 215 beltway.) For example, our house here is just over 2 miles W of the Strip and 6.5 miles from the airport. If you take the tunnel it is 10 miles.(about $30) An extra 3.5 miles of fare. It will add on $ to your fare but in some situations it can be worth the extra $ vs time. Most taxis also don't charge a flat rate They can charge you for sitting in traffic/ at traffic lights which can be almost every block. Taxi lines can feel like a queque line for Soarin at busy times. The times we have had to take one, the line seemed to move fairly quick.

TIA!!
Where are you staying? A taxi to almost anywhere on the strip is about $10 - $12. If you are arriving on a Friday afternoon be prepared for a giant line at the airport for a taxi.

If you plan on doing any driving other than to and from the airport, you may want to consider renting a car. Three trips in a taxi can pay for one day's car rental.

Sorry, yes I mean Vegas.

We plan to get a cab from the AP to the Flamingo. We are renting a car when we leave Vegas for CA.

Then we drive back to Vegas for 1 night and drive the rental to the AP in the morning.

We bought all day monorail passes for $9.00 each. Its going to be 106 , 104 degrees while we are there!!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter