Best way to meet Santa at Seaworld

MagicalAdventures

Mouseketeer
We are planning to visit seaworld on Christmas eve. This is our first visit and I wondered if those who had been to seaworld before could give some advice.

There seem to be two options:

1. Priority access to meet Rudolph and santa claus at wild arctic

2. Dine with santa at shamu stadium

Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of these that could tell me about their visit or which is the better experience? I have booked priority seating for the signature show so this element isn't important.

If anyone is also able to answer the specific questions below that would be great

I cant really picture the wild arctic meet part - is this in a snowy like setting or what is the setting/atmosphere like?

How long are we likely to wait for the meet and greet even with the priority pass?

How busy will the other venues be if were looking to eat on Christmas eve?

How much time does the meal with santa take roughly? We are only visiting seaworld for one day so probably don't want to use up a very long time with this. Although we wont be doing any of the big rides our boys are 7 and 9.

Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter