Best Western Lake Buena Vista

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
Has anyone stayed at this resort? I am thinking about taking them up on the $39 per night offer. Any information would be helpful.

We were there for a one night stay last month and thought it was a pleasant place. In our opinion, you can't go wrong at that rate. Good luck.:cool:

I'm considering this offer as well. Anyone else have an opinion? Is this place clean, modern and "well-Kept"? In other words, is there some other reason that it's only $39, or just the current travel downturn?

We've stayed at the Best Western LBV on two different occasions. The most recent was for several days last Dec. We had a room on a pretty high floor with a beautiful view. We could see space mountain in the distance and we watched fireworks from the balcony. The rooms were nice, especially for $39.00. We had two queen beds and connecting rooms with my sister and her family. I say go for it! Oh Yeah! We usually stay at the CBR or Swan and I'm thinking of changing to this rate too for our Nov. trip.

Definitely worth the money. Very nice and spacious rooms!

This is a very nice hotel with good dize rooms and clean. The only downside I can think of is it the last hotel on the hotel "striip" so it's the further away from dt disney and closed to the Goodings/crossroads area (lots of shopping and restaurants there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter