Best Year Ever!! An International Disney Park PTR

It's so hard to do trips that don't require planning!!

But your plans for the ABD trip sound good! Very cool that you'll be there for SWGE! Fingers crossed you can get in with your tour!

I just found your TR...what an amazing year you have planned.

Then in July we’ll be celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary with a Backstage Magic trip at Disneyland.

This sounds super cool!

I want us to do the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in the morning.

I did this like 20 years ago and was thinking of doing it as well when we are in CA - coincidentally in July as well lol

I found a super amazing self-led dessert crawl in Beverly Hills

I would love to hear more about this!!

I just found your TR...what an amazing year you have planned.
Well hello there! We are excited about all the Disney (and non Disney!) things coming this year. It's been magical so far and it will only get better!

This sounds super cool!
Yeah we're soooo pumped, especially now that we know Star Wars will be open.

coincidentally in July as well lol
Woohoo for SoCal heat in July!!

I would love to hear more about this!!
Jon seems all in on it so I'll be sure to report back when we're done, but we plan on following this: http://lovebeverlyhills.com/uploads...pdf/id/84/Sweet Treats Walking Tour FINAL.pdf
with a couple of modifications because some of the shops have closed and there are some others in the area we might try!

Jon seems all in on it so I'll be sure to report back when we're done, but we plan on following this: http://lovebeverlyhills.com/uploads...pdf/id/84/Sweet Treats Walking Tour FINAL.pdf
with a couple of modifications because some of the shops have closed and there are some others in the area we might try!

Wow I had a look and that looks amazing! I don't know that I'd be able to eat something at each stop, but it seems like a good way to get a little tour of BH!! Thanks for sharing!

Okay DIS friends I need some serious HELP!

If you've been following along, you probably saw my little blurb that my wonderful DH earned a free trip to Palm Springs in May. Well, he just found out yesterday that he can either take the trip or take $3000 cash. Since Palm Springs wasn't super high on our list of places we desire to visit, he took the cash.

Now we are faced with a dilemma! Now we have some extra cash and those 5 vacation days back and we can't decide between going to an all-inclusive resort in Mexico for a week in April, or tagging those days back on to our France trip. If we went to France we would hang out in the south of France with our extra days, and we were both really bummed when we had to cut that out. (So either way we're going to a Riviera :P)

On the other hand, a week at a truly relaxing all-inclusive beach resort sounds marvelous. We don't know what to do but we need to decide this weekend! If you were in this situation, what would you do???

Alright you guys left me hanging and we had to make the decision on our own.
alice shrug.gif

SO we decided to tag on an extra week to our France trip! So the rough plan now is Paris for 3 days, 3 day trips around Paris, 3 days at Disneyland, then head to the south of France & the Riviera for a week. It's going to be amazing and the mega planner in me is STOKED.

If it makes you feel better, my vote would have been adding time to the France trip! :thumbsup2 It's awesome that DH was able to get cash instead of taking the trip!!

Oops!! I didn't get to the DIS all weekend, and now I see I left you in a lurch to decide on your own!!!!

You went with what I would have voted for though. Phew! ;)

I dont know how I missed your update! lol I would have picked French Riviera anyway :thumbsup2

All inclusives are nice but Mexico has been pretty sketch as of late (like I think there was or is a travel advisory lol) so I think you made the right choice! Nice that he could get the cash!! $$$$

Okay DIS friends I need some serious HELP!

If you've been following along, you probably saw my little blurb that my wonderful DH earned a free trip to Palm Springs in May. Well, he just found out yesterday that he can either take the trip or take $3000 cash. Since Palm Springs wasn't super high on our list of places we desire to visit, he took the cash.

Now we are faced with a dilemma! Now we have some extra cash and those 5 vacation days back and we can't decide between going to an all-inclusive resort in Mexico for a week in April, or tagging those days back on to our France trip. If we went to France we would hang out in the south of France with our extra days, and we were both really bummed when we had to cut that out. (So either way we're going to a Riviera :P)

On the other hand, a week at a truly relaxing all-inclusive beach resort sounds marvelous. We don't know what to do but we need to decide this weekend! If you were in this situation, what would you do???

Oh my gosh yes, I would have said France as well!!

How could you not?! Just be sure to build in a relaxation day or two now that you'll have extra time.

Mexico is so easy to get to, but this may be your one time to see France.

What's up my good brothers & sisters? I went on a booking RAMPAGE tonight and got all of our Paris lodgings booked, which is a huge load off my mind. So here's the final overall plan:
Paris for 5 days (with a couple of day trips in there)
DLP for 3.5 days
Provence for 2.5 days

French Riviera for 5 days

Man I'm sooo excited for this trip! Now it's time for the fun part- planning the individual days! I usually just make a massive list of everything that sounds interesting, then I got through and prioritize and plan out to see what will fit. Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter