Better Pools? Mods or Deluxe

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! We've stayed at CBR and CSR and loved the pools. I like the quality and quantity of pools at both these resorts. We've been thinking about staying at a deluxe but the pools don't seem as nice as CBR and CSR from pix and visits we did in April. I liked Stormalong Bay, but it seemed to be on display. Is there a quiet pool around there? What about the PO pool? The ASMo pool looked PACKED and YMCA like. HELP ME PICK A RESORT WITH A GREAT POOL! S

Have stayed at CSR and I agree the pool there is great!! Stormalong Bay is beautiful and huge, but can get crowded and it can be hard to find a chair at times.
Have you considered AKL?? The pool is beautiful, not overcrowded, has a fun slide and 2 hot tubs. It is the only pool at the resort, but a GREAT pool!
;)

YES! I saw the pool at AKL when we had dinner at Mara. It looked FUN! But only one pool won't do it for us. I guess we got spoiled with several pools at CBR and CSR. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter