Better rates for Feb at HRH?

Disney*All-Stars*

Proud Military Mom!
I got a last minute HRH fan club rate for 2/14 at $119.00 pool view (great rate!) but couldn't get that rate for 2/15-18. I went to Hotel Kingdom (who guarantees a lower available rate), and got $175.00 for garden view. Fan club rate was no longer available. Anyone know of a lower a rate than $175.00 somewhere else?

I don't think the HRH is giving any discounts anymore for Fri & Sat 2/15 & 2/16 as they are pretty booked on 2/15 and sold out on 2/16 (at least according to universal ressies). Let us know if you find anything. As it stands we're checking in on 2/19 ...:jester:

I did check the rates at PBH and the rates were $139.00 for 2/14 and sky high for the rest of the week. I stayed with HRH!

The rate was $129 for 2/14 using Fan Club and $150 for 2/15 using Entertainment. I had to book them separately and they linked the res so we wouldn't have to go back to the desk. I wanted the Hard Rock but all they had left was $425 for a kid suite and no discounts. I thought this was a great rate and grabbed it! Now, I have to start researching the Portofino as I have never stayed there or bothered to check it out... never thought I'd get a rate that good :~)
Jenn

Try quikbook.com for HRH. I just reserved for 2/18-2/20 for a rate of $167.00. Couldn't find anything cheaper than this yet. I'll keep looking.

Hi Guys,
Giving some thought to trying quickbook for HRH since availability is slim for Prez weekend. Just wondered if anyone has prior experience with them? They seem reputable with reasonable policies but one has to be wary on the net. Let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter