Bibs from Acclaim

MistressGracey

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Acclaim Travel to obtain bibs for RunDisney races?

They seem to have some left for the race im interested in...just want to make sure it is a good reputable company - they do list them on the RunDisney site so my guess is yes but first hand accounts are always good...

thanks!

Has anyone used Acclaim Travel to obtain bibs for RunDisney races?

They seem to have some left for the race im interested in...just want to make sure it is a good reputable company - they do list them on the RunDisney site so my guess is yes but first hand accounts are always good...

thanks!

I haven't used Acclaim for bibs but did get discounted park tickets through Acclaim for the 2010 Disneyland Half. Had no issues with the company at all!

Yup! Used them for Marathon Weekend this year. Booked our Disney package with them as well. All went smoothly. Answered every call and were knowledgable. I would not hesitate to book with them again.

Yes, last year for the Princess 10k. They were wonderful. No problems at all, very helpful. And unlike some other agencies, you didn't have to book a room or anything else. The price you paid was the regular RunDisney price, nothing extra.

Thanks everyone! I actually went ahead and registered through them for the WDW Half...looks like C2C will be happening a lot sooner next year! :thumbsup2

Thanks for this thread, and thanks apple for your reply!

For some reason I never checked Acclaim, and I seem to have registered DH and DS for a race I missed registering them for. Yay I don't have to feel guilty anymore!

I filled out the form Saturday, and today (having forgotten all weekend) I called them and they called back. Verified things and I paid by phone a few hours ago. Haven't heard from them or rundisney via email (no confirmations sent yet), and when I put the email address into the "verify registration" page I only get what I was already signed up for.

I trust them entirely! I just want to know what to expect. Anyone know? :)

Oh and even before they called me, the number of bibs left for that race went down by 2. That was fun to see. :)

I think it took time for my registration to show up too; I remember being nervous enough to call them and check. It was fine and eventually showed up on RunDisney.

Thanks!

I got the bibs! woo! Got an email from Acclaim and when I was (compulsively) clicking the "confirm registration" button through active, I finally got the FOUR emails instead of just the 2 (my half, DS's Mickey Mile) previously registered for.

So I am now totally and completely absolved of the guilt of accidentally sleeping in on registration day! My guys are doing the 5K!

And now I anxiously away volunteer registration, to hopefully volunteer for that race!!!! Or maybe for the 10K. :upsidedow

I'm so happy, thank you thank you OP and appleorchard!

I'm really glad I took the time to read this thread! My brother decided just a few weeks ago to join me on my trip in Jan and he was just able to get in to the 5k! :cool1:

He's considering wearing his Where's Waldo costume, so you might see us! :thumbsup2

I'm really glad I took the time to read this thread! My brother decided just a few weeks ago to join me on my trip in Jan and he was just able to get in to the 5k! :cool1:

He's considering wearing his Where's Waldo costume, so you might see us! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 That's awesome! Great costume idea... hope to see you there!

I continue to have to sit on my hands so I don't buy a 10K bib from them. That will be a day of rest between my hubby and son running the 5K while hopefully I volunteer, and before the Half (and then racing to my son's Mile). Rest! Not 10k. :)

Lol... I'm only doing the Princess half this year--last year I did all three... and my granddaughter's doing one of the dashes... so I'm also sitting on my hands so I DON'T sign up for anything else. I think that will be enough... but it's soooooo tempting....

Used them with DDD, little communication, BUT I paid just the fews for the race, and didn't need to stress getting in. Was very happy with the experience and would use there company again.

Lol... I'm only doing the Princess half this year--last year I did all three... and my granddaughter's doing one of the dashes... so I'm also sitting on my hands so I DON'T sign up for anything else. I think that will be enough... but it's soooooo tempting....

We're sisters in temptation! :)

I doubt it...I never could find that guy!!!

Used them with DDD, little communication, BUT I paid just the fews for the race, and didn't need to stress getting in. Was very happy with the experience and would use there company again.

That's good to know for future reference. I stress at how quickly (and at an accelerating rate) these events sell out!

It's been a week and my brother's email address is still "not found" when I check the registration. Is that normal? He said he was going to check the emails he got when he registered to see what they said, but of course he hasn't told me anything yet.

In the receipt email from acclaim it said:

"There is a Click link on the Active Race bib Confirmation you receive that says “View your complete registration details.” This link does not work correctly for groups. runDisney knows and is working on it.
The Confirmation you receive from Active confirms you are in the race."

The one I got from active has the race name and "GROUPS". It shows acclaim's email address over on the right. That's why out email addresses don't work to look it up.

If he never got those, have him check spam.

In the receipt email from acclaim it said: "There is a Click link on the Active Race bib Confirmation you receive that says “View your complete registration details.” This link does not work correctly for groups. runDisney knows and is working on it. The Confirmation you receive from Active confirms you are in the race." The one I got from active has the race name and "GROUPS". It shows acclaim's email address over on the right. That's why out email addresses don't work to look it up. If he never got those, have him check spam.

Usually from my experience, if you click the back button after being on the error page, it'll usually load the right page.

Usually from my experience, if you click the back button after being on the error page, it'll usually load the right page.

We are actually signed up using Acclaim's running group email. Not our own. So if you're saying to enter our own and then click back from the error page, that's not the issue. IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter