Bibs from Acclaim

Just signed up for the 5k through Acclaim! Wasn't going to do any races after a horrible half last year and a weight gain of 15 pounds, plus a bad hip--but I decided to erase the bad last memory with a good one this year. No pressure in the 5k, thank goodness--got swept at mile 11 last year, missed the cutoff by seconds, and was so bummed I didn't run for months. (My hip injury didn't help the race or my motivation after it.) I'm so psyched!

I just realized that I qualify for Legacy runner for the Star Wars Half at Disneyland, and I hadn't registered in June because I was already doing Infinity Gauntlet (went fine btw). Went to the race page, everything was sold out and there's no way I was gonna be able to fund raise for the charities. Saw the Acclaim website, called Jim and he was totally great. He said that even now there was still room for the half. I gave him my CC info and now I'm just waiting for the active link. He said I should be receiving it by tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm glad they were around or I would have totally missed the opportunity for Legacy.

Glad you got in...fyi, i created a separate thread here where I've been occasionally listing the various TAs with bibs remaining. But you chose well with Acclaim for sure. See you at the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!