BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I read Julie Chen took a pay cut to be able to have celebrity BB happen.
Makes me wonder what she makes to begin with! Her husband runs the network for crying out loud, she has no caps.

While I understand what you're saying about the ugly behavior, its hard for them to stop it when there are 24 hour live feeds for people to watch and then talk about. The only way to not see it, is if you only watch the CBS shows on Sunday-Wednesday & Thursday..... and thats no fun, IMO. You miss so much, its almost 2 totally different shows.
With the celebrity version coming out in the winter, there will not be 24 hour feeds, because the celebrities are not down with the camera on them 24/7.

I don't watch the live feeds. So I didn't get the full picture. I can live with that-- I simply don't have the time or interest to watch these people 24/7. I'm not a "superfan"-- I'm an adult with 3 kids and a full time job.

But I saw enough to know that these people did not behave like anything approaching civilized adults.

And I'm pretty confident that if the housemates had been warned to cut it out or get thrown out, the behavior would have improved.

I don't watch the live feeds. So I didn't get the full picture. I can live with that-- I simply don't have the time or interest to watch these people 24/7. I'm not a "superfan"-- I'm an adult with 3 kids and a full time job.

But I saw enough to know that these people did not behave like anything approaching civilized adults.

And I'm pretty confident that if the housemates had been warned to cut it out or get thrown out, the behavior would have improved.

I can't sit and watch them either, I read other blogs to find out. I think the feeds are boring. I sometimes check in on BBAD, I did earlier in the season, but I just can't sit for 3 hours. These people were the worst examples of human beings I have seen in a long time. I feel they were cast because of it too. But BB is laughing all the way to the bank, they had one of the highest rated seasons this year. I hope CC BB is better.

I have never paid attention after the show ended to the interviews and such, this year I can't stop watching them all.
My husband told me to turn off Cody's this morning, he said enough........ :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I said I just have to find out Ravens reaction to all the people calling her out for the laundry list of ailments and I will be done.
Anyone seen anything yet?

I have never paid attention after the show ended to the interviews and such, this year I can't stop watching them all.
My husband told me to turn off Cody's this morning, he said enough........ :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I said I just have to find out Ravens reaction to all the people calling her out for the laundry list of ailments and I will be done.
Anyone seen anything yet?

One of the best interviews of Raven I saw was a backyard one with Rob Cesternino. Omg it was so funny. One of the questions he asked her was what was her favorite flavor of Paul's Kool-Aid that he made. I have not seen an interview of her since she has actually been out of the house, but I heard her twitter was made private and she made her Instagram where you can't comment on it. So I assume she has been getting a lot of negative comments.

One of the best interviews of Raven I saw was a backyard one with Rob Cesternino. Omg it was so funny. One of the questions he asked her was what was her favorite flavor of Paul's Kool-Aid that he made. I have not seen an interview of her since she has actually been out of the house, but I heard her twitter was made private and she made her Instagram where you can't comment on it. So I assume she has been getting a lot of negative comments.

That was comedy gold!! I'm a huge RHAP fan! They are doing a follow up podcast early next week to discuss the backyard interviews and closing thoughts.

Raven's lies continue on. She apparently has been telling people CBS is inviting her and Matt on to Celebrity BB, Sure they are.
She is pathological...... I think CBS wants to cut all ties with her ASAP

Raven's lies continue on. She apparently has been telling people CBS is inviting her and Matt on to Celebrity BB, Sure they are.
She is pathological...... I think CBS wants to cut all ties with her ASAP
id be okay with Matt Ravn heck no!!! Id be interested to see Matt Raven free

Here is a report of someone who attended Rachel Reilly's after party. Of course the funniest observation is of Matt and Raven:

Well, to begin with, my wife and I have been attending these after parties for several seasons now, which is just an event that is totally out of the norm for our real life, but seen as a nice way to end the BB season. We'll typically sit quietly and just observe, and on occasion interact with the HG's.

This year's cast were in attendance, but we did miss seeing some and found out afterwards they were there. The night started out by standing next to Matt and Raven in line at the bar for our first drink purchase. Matt actually started up a small conversation with me , and I considered mentioning the surprise that he showed up with Raven considering money was on that he would dump Raven by then, but thought that would be totally tacky on my part. I did notice he allowed Raven to pick up the tab on their drinks.

Jason was having a great time! He really does seem like a fun guy. He spent a lot of time on the dance floor interacting with the fans. Felt a little bad for his wife that could be seen standing near him in the background and looking a little ignored. Kevin was out there, as well, and seemed to be having a good time. His family was there and got the impression they're use to partying together.

Mark and Elena showed up together and appeared to be having a great time. We happened to be leaving the party at the same time, so we took the opportunity to say Hi. Met Elena's mom and surprised at how young she looks. Commented on how they could be sister's, which I'm not sure if that insulted Elena or just complimented her mom. Mark was very gracious and humble. Really seemed like a nice guy.

Ramses, Jillian and Dominique arrived together. Ramses spent some time on the dance floor and seemed like a really nice kid. It appeared like a lot of guys were hitting on him, so thinking his love life should be improving soon. Didn't see much fan interaction from Jillian and Dom, and they seemed to be hanging mostly in the VIP area.

Josh drew a big crowd, which is typical when the season winner shows up. It was definitely his night and wonder if this will all go to his head. Despite his win, I still think he was just Paul's goat.

HG's that were there but we didn't see (assume they stayed in the VIP area and didn't mingle much with the crowd): Jess and Cody. Really disappointed that we weren't able to at least say Hi. Saw a video of their arrival and glad to see they took some time signing autographs and pictures with fans. Xmas apparently arrived with Josh. Again saw a video of their arrival. I'm guessing it was Xmas that had a little gal in tow with the job of keeping them away from the "paparazzi". Seemed kind of ridiculous to me since these folks aren't really big time celebrities. In the video, it showed this little gal dragging Josh and Xmas out of their car by hand to make sure they didn't have to sign any autographs or take any photos. Josh kind of messed with that plan and did stop for a couple of pics, and you could tell Xmas was irritated with it. These "paparazzi" are really just autograph scalpers, that have a bunch of pre-printed photos to get signed. I'm sure we'll see a bunch for sale on eBay soon. This video left me with the impression that Xmas thinks she's a lot more famous than she really is. Never did see Alex, but apparently she was there.

Paul was a no show, and wondered if he was embarrassed over the loss or possibly afraid of a possible conflict/altercation with the other HG's or the fans. Not surprised to read he had a private party with a select few HG's (Maven, Xmas, and Kevin). To me, it's just indicative that he still wants to control things and only interact with people that thought he was an okay guy.

This year there seemed to be less former house guests in attendance. Amber (BB16) was there and seemed to be having a good time. Funny, we follow her Instagram, and my wife made the comment that we typically see a pic of Amber's butt almost daily. Jace (BB17) just strikes me as a cocky SOB and was hoping people still recognized him, although he spent a lot of time telling people who he was (he has short hair now). Austin (also BB17) was there but spent all of his time in the VIP area. Another BB17 player, Jackie, showed up and I did say Hi. She was very cordial. Morgan and Alex (BBOTT) spent a lot of time mingling, and after seeing them in person, I just don't get how people in the house didn't catch on that they were sisters. We were really surprised to see Erika (BB4 and All-Stars) there with her hubby(?) in tow. She looked a little out of place, so we made a point of fawning over her and asking if she stayed in touch with Jack. They had spoken last week. Seemed a little awkward when we saw her introduce herself to Jason, who obviously had no idea who she was, but Jason gave her a big hug afterwards. Rachel and Brendon were there. Nice that Rachel has hosted these parties for the last few years. Rachel's sister, Elisa (BB15), was also there and seemed to want to compete with her sister as to who could wear a more glittery outfit. We did see Jason Roy, but typically try to avoid him.

That's it. I'm sure there were others that I left off the list, but didn't see or just didn't recognize them. This did seem to be a younger crowd this year, which made us stand out even more.

Thanks for reading!

Really enjoyed that report. Thanks for sharing! I find it interesting that Paul was a no show. Josh and Christmas arrival is funny. I can't believe that "security" is all that necessary. In fact I find it hilarious.

I find it kind of sad that Cody (big man approach) apologized but Josh doesn't see that they could talk after all of this.

Just because he apologized doesn't mean they have to be friends. They can make right without being buddies. My mom always told me that I don't have to like everyone or be friends with them, but I do have to be kind and respectful.

Just because he apologized doesn't mean they have to be friends. They can make right without being buddies. My mom always told me that I don't have to like everyone or be friends with them, but I do have to be kind and respectful.
I see it differently. You don't have to be best buddies but never talking seems excessive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter