BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

My sister and I were just talking about Big Brother today!! Of course we're old enough that we can't even remember who was on last year but we love the show!!! :teeth:

I'm in. Is this going to be a spoiler thread? I don't get the live feeds and look forward to whats going on that we don't see.

I have a BIG SPOILER to post but ONLY if I can find out how to use SPOILER TAGS?

ANYONE KNOW?

Thanks.

If this is a spoiler thread can it be titled as such?

I had a dream last night that the new season was everybody from the past four seasons. 40 people crammed in the house LOL

I thought the BB post was a spoiler thread. It's nearly impossible to watchi this show and not have spoilers. So much happens they don't show.

okay :) I just feel like with this show you have to know what's going to know if they throw comp or what is going on. If this is a spoiler free thread so be it :D

It's not up to me. My guess is that it is a spoiler thread. If so, I just won't read it.

TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

This can be a SPOILER thread as well as NOT, if posts are covered in SPOILER TAGS!!!

I am OPEN to making this THREAD whatever the majority feels like.

THANKS TOPPER for the info on the SPOILER TAGS.

CAN PEOPLE SEE MY SPOILER ATTACHED HERE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!