BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

There is a video on twitter of Nicole while she is practicing how to look devastated (with Dani & Memphis I think) as she voted off Ian last night.
It runs with Julie introducing her for her vote.
She is a piece of garbage, preparing to look so upset so her TV audience doesn't see her as mean.
I don't want to put the link in case there is language on the clip that is offensive.
But worth a watch, hope she goes soon.

DH was thinking the 'neighbour' might be OTEV, but you're right, if it's next Thursday, that won't happen. I also don't think it's anyone with a relationship with someone in the house, like, not Dan G., for instance. Also, it has to be someone who's been quarantined for 2 weeks. That suggests it's more likely a classic BB character like Zingbot.

Memphis is really full of himself

Memphis's pre-nom meetings were short and to the point. He basically told everyone "I have a plan" that he wasn't going to tell anyone, with the addition "vote how I want on Thursday" to Committee members.

Memphis is really full of himself

Memphis's pre-nom meetings were short and to the point. He basically told everyone "I have a plan" that he wasn't going to tell anyone, with the addition "vote how I want on Thursday" to Committee members.

He's the one who basically ordered everyone to burn their Safety Suite option, then evicted Nicole because she didn't comply. Hopefully he gets booted out next week.

Memphis is probably going to be unhappy. He wants to backdoor David but Tyler probably won't use the veto. He wants David to stay.

Memphis is probably going to be unhappy. He wants to backdoor David but Tyler probably won't use the veto. He wants David to stay.
Yeah, I was reading updates that it looks like Tyler may not use it because he wants to keep David. Unfortunately if he doesn't use it, it looks like Da'Vonne will go home. Honestly I rather see Kevin go home, all he seems to do is mope around

HVent read here in a few days so as not to be spoiled. Not looking at posts above....
But, man, is Xmas a nasty chick or what? Suck it up buttercup and be a have not. She sure can dish it out but not take it.

Nicole and Dani and what they're doing to David is awful. Just not a good look. Seems kinda racist that they are all targeting Day, Kevin and David like this. And it not great jury management. Dont they remember that they clued Ian in on Nicole voting him out...with the goodbye messages talking about the big alliance they are in.

HVent read here in a few days so as not to be spoiled. Not looking at posts above....
But, man, is Xmas a nasty chick or what? Suck it up buttercup and be a have not. She sure can dish it out but not take it.

Nicole and Dani and what they're doing to David is awful. Just not a good look. Seems kinda racist that they are all targeting Day, Kevin and David like this. And it not great jury management. Dont they remember that they clued Ian in on Nicole voting him out...with the goodbye messages talking about the big alliance they are in.
I was thinking the same thing about it seeming racist. Day is going to be so embarrassed when she finds out.

We went in really liking Christmas from the previous season but she is unbelievable this time around. The way she reacted to the have not was ridiculous and let's not even talk about her previous encounter with Day. Blech.

I feel bad for Day, as I think she really trusts Nicole. David did himself no good by that whole ridiculous routine he did after using that power. This all went down because he was obviously lying IMO and lost everyone's trust. I'd rather see him go than Day or Kevin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter