Big Group going to DW: BEST TICKET SITE

MOMof3la

Earning My Ears
Hi we have a big group of 12-14. We are looking to get a 4-5 day park hopper for Disney parks and then a one day pass for Legoland and also a 2 day pass for Universal. Any recommendations on best deals for tickets and also any other fun stuff to do with kids and big group?? The kids going range btwn 2-13. Thanks :)

Hi we have a big group of 12-14. We are looking to get a 4-5 day park hopper for Disney parks and then a one day pass for Legoland and also a 2 day pass for Universal. Any recommendations on best deals for tickets and also any other fun stuff to do with kids and big group?? The kids going range btwn 2-13. Thanks :)

The cheapest may be to go Undercover Tourist thru the Mousesavers newsletter link. There may be some implications with the new my magic + system. There are some dis dads who may better help you here. There was a recent podcast about traveling with a large group that you might find helpful. Good luck in your planning and have a great trip.

I second Norm's recommendation. We have always found the Mousesavers link to be the least expensive option.

Are you a Mousesavers subscriber? Let me know if you need this months newsletter and I will forward it to you. If you have some time you should subscribe they usually have good deals on the suites around Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter