birthday dinners????

momtoPrincessA

Go Red Sox!
Looking for a good place to take my daughter for her 6th birthday. I already have breakfast PS at CRT and one the next day at Chef Mickey's but am looking for a good dinner place to take her on her birthday.

Also, ayone know if the do anything special at CRT on birthdays???

I know that there is an age gap here but we will be at Garden grille for my mil's bday and if you dine here for lunch/dinner, you get a free cake, and the characters visit. HTH
Kim

1900 Park Fare in the GF might be good if she isn't going to be "princessed out"

My niece's 4th b-day was when we were at WDW. For her b-day breakfast we took her to CRT. They actually decorated the table which of course she thought was the best thing ever. All the princesses told her happy b-day. Then after we had finished our breakfast, our waiter brought out a cupcake with a candle on top. The waiter announced her b-day and then started singing. The princesses came back over and sang to her too. She was so excited.

Also make sure you go by town hall and get her a button to wear all day. My niece got special attention from alot of CMs b/c of her button.

You might want to try 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella and Prince Charming for dinner. I haven't done it but I've heard it is really good.

I suggest Liberty Tree Tavern in MK for your daughter's birthday; the food is very good and the characters make the rounds and visit all the tables (Embarrassed to say that we enjoyed the characters and we don't even have kids yet) :rolleyes:

I 2nd LTT that and CRT is what we did for our daughters 6th birthday last year and 7th this year.

Remember though, that nothing is guaranteed. If you need to make it special arrange for it yourself. You can always have WDW note it on your PS, but expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if the magic falls upon you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter