Birthday Party

eighthk

Earning My Ears
HELP!! We are scheduled at Saratoga for our first trip with DVC in February, been to Disney many times before. Our daughter princess: turns 5 while we are there. Other than a couple charachter meals we plan, is there any other Birthday Events or Specials :cheer2: offered at WDW or DVC???? All help is apprciated

I hear you should make sure you get a Birthday badge for her to wear--I think you can get them at City Hall in MK--apparently CMs will pay extra special attention to her throughout the day!

yes, you should get a "Happy Birthday" button! All the cm's will tell her happy b-day, and also during the parade Prince Charming noticed the button and mouth Happy birthday and blew her a kiss! Honestly i was more excited than she was! I also brougth gifts from home, and acted like we "found" them with a note from the characters. :flower: missy

We had my daughters 6th birthday at Disney a couple of years ago. We had breakfast at the castle with the princesses, and dinner at Chef Mickeys. Honestly dinner at Chef Mickeys was more fun, of course it's kind of a festive place to eat anyway. Mickey brought her out a lite cupcake and they gave her a special birthday placemat that we still have. Since she got the cupcake and there was a ton of dessert everywhere, I didn't mess with getting her a cake that day (we had one at home with her friends about a week before we left). We did get her a birthday button and few CM's noticed it and said some sweet things to her. What could be more fun than a Birthday at the "World"! Have fun!

We told the front desk at check in it was our sons 8th b'day last year, and that night they brought us baloons and a card signed by the characters for him to the room - it was great!
He also had the b'day button, you can get them at all of the parks and each park has a neat theme to the button - we only got ours at MK - but I hear the EPCOT button has happy birthday in many languages. Not only did the CM's wish him happy b'day all day - he was even allowed to stay on the rides without getting off a few times!
I think the barber shop on Main Street will also do special birthday hairdo's for the kids - with colored hair spray and glitter - we were in a hurry - so didn't try it - and he was going to be wearing a costume that night at the MNSSHP anyway - but sounded fun!
Have fun!

We did my son's 8th birthday at WDW.
I made sure that I mentioned his birthday when I made our ressies & when we checked in.
He got a special wakeup call for his birthday and they delivered a bday card to the room with balloons that had an autographed photo in it.
We went to the MK and got the Bday button and then went straight to the barber shop and he got blue spiked hair with pixie dust in it, proceeded to Cinderella's Royal Table and Snow White sat down with us for about 10 minutes.
He got a special dessert at every meal that day, the cast members wished him happy b-day and Snow White looked for him during the parade to say Happy b-day again to him.
It was an awesome trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter