• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Passport for Tokyo Disneyland

The Tiny Mermaid

Earning My Ears
Hello! So I am going to Tokyo Disneyland and am planning on getting a birthday passport. Is there a way I can purchase it at the park itself? I tried making purchasing on their site but it's so loopy that when I click confirm they end up leading me to the "Update profile information page" and I constantly had to type every single info there and when I press "make changes" a message pops up saying that they could not process my purchase! D:

So unless someone can help me with that problem, I'm (hoping, if it's possible) to buy it on the park itself. Also, this is my first time buying a birthday passport so is it only applicable to those who are spending their actual birthday at Disneyland? My birthday's on the 15th but I'm going to Tokyo on the 20th and Disney on the 21st so is that allowed?

Thank you!
Hope to hear a reply soon. ::MickeyMo

I was going over the Japanese FAQ for the birthday passport with my Japanese friend. You can't buy tickets at the gate, only online. If you need them shipped - you must buy 7 days in advance, but e-ticket only 1 hour prior to entering the park. It doesn't look like it will be a problem to go on the 21st even though your birthday is the 15th, but there are limited birthday passports per day. Hope this helps!

I was going over the Japanese FAQ for the birthday passport with my Japanese friend. You can't buy tickets at the gate, only online. If you need them shipped - you must buy 7 days in advance, but e-ticket only 1 hour prior to entering the park. It doesn't look like it will be a problem to go on the 21st even though your birthday is the 15th, but there are limited birthday passports per day. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much! But the problem is, I can't seem to purchase tickets online. The site always leads me to the "update your information" page and when I finish updating it, a message pops up saying they could not process my purchase. Is there anyway to fix this? :guilty:

I can't say for sure why the error. What kind of credit card are you trying to use? I've heard some people say you can't use master cards not issued in Japan and the site says it can't process amex or diners club. Are you trying to ship tickets or purchase e-tickets? I believe shipping requires you have an address in Japan. Sorry - I'm probably not much help to you in this regard :( Hope it gets worked out for you!

I can't say for sure why the error. What kind of credit card are you trying to use? I've heard some people say you can't use master cards not issued in Japan and the site says it can't process amex or diners club. Are you trying to ship tickets or purchase e-tickets? I believe shipping requires you have an address in Japan. Sorry - I'm probably not much help to you in this regard :( Hope it gets worked out for you!

I haven't seen that part of the booking process yet. Picked a date - Chose what type of ticket (1 birthday passport ) and on which park - then it simply redirects me to my account telling me to update

2zpt8wh.jpg

then this happens.

2u94bvk.jpg

so there i fixed it

5mkfap.jpg

but then this happens after i click "Make Change"

2uj4ltk.jpg

So I have to do everything again :guilty:

I tried making a new account and the site would tell me to look for the e-mail they'd sent me to complete the registration but they don't really send anything. (I've spent around 2 hours of today earlier waiting for the e-mail and nothing arrived.)

The site has been cruel to me for so long and I really wanted to purchase a birthday passport. I did this earlier around May and this is the same thing that has happened to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter