Birthday "perks"

cheechx2

Earning My Ears
Question for all - We're taking our daughter for her 5th b'day in June, and I heard Disney will send balloons, etc. to the hotel room (free of charge) on her birthday. Is that true?

I believe it is. You have to let them know in advance of the day and tell them what character is preferred. However, be warned that it is not a guarantee that you will get anything. We came into our room in October to find balloons and a card with a signed Mike Wazowski & Sully photo....I think it was for the room next door! When I couldn't get anyone to answer next door, I took it to the lobby of the resort. They have nothing to do with the delivery of the pictures (although I think they can make arrangements for it?). The CM said she couldn't get it to whomever it was intended for, but gave a clean folder for the photo and let us keep it. I'm still feel kind of odd about it.

I will still try to make arrangements for something for my DD, who is also turning 5 when we go later this month.

Is it true that you can get a free "It's my birthday" button or badge or something at the Town Hall on your birthday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter