Bistro de Paris ??

akline

Mouseketeer
I've just made priority seating for Bistro de Paris in EPCOT. We are leaving on a WDW family vacation in 3 weeks, with 2 girls (7 and 1) and my Mom. Bistro de Paris will be a date for me and my husband. Question .. is it worth the price? This will be our only time solo together and I want to make it worth it. Also, what is the dress code like? We had dinner at a wonderful restaurant in Paris on our honeymoon .. and we were kind of hoping for something as fun! Thanks!

Walking up the stairs to the restaurant, you will think you've left Epcot (in a romantic way). Every time my fiance and I have dined there, it has been wonderful. The food is delicious and authentic and the servers will make you feel as if you are in Paris - you may want to brush up on your French! Also, there is no dress code. We are always a little more dressed up than theme park casual - I'm the one walking around parks in heels - but you won't feel out of place in shorts or casual pants. Enjoy!

Oh yes!!! My husband insisted we go back this time. We're taking his parents there for their 50th anniversary celebration, and it really is a lovely place. The food is great, the service is excellent. Enjoy!

It sounds like we made the right decision. Thank you .. the priority seating host said we needed to dress up .. my husband in a jacket .. me in heels! I guess we'll just wing it with something in-between I'm looking forward to it.

I hope no one is confusing this with Chefs de France. I know everytime we have been there it has been "dressy", whatever that means. Anyways, we really enjoy this restaurant. I am sure you will also.

Bistro de Paris is a great restaurant; we enjoyed it so much more than we did Chefs de France. It is generally quieter upstairs, with a nice, romantic atmosphere. Most people were dressed up a bit - women in dresses or nice slacks, men in collared shirts. I didn't see anyone in a jacket there, but they were generally a bit dressier than just park wear.
Because it's in the theme park, though, be prepared for a few elements that don't quite fit in. There was one woman there wearing a bikini top, whose baby screamed nonstop. I can't imagine wearing a bikini with a sarong to a restaurant of this caliber and somewhat upscale atmosphere, but apparently the staff let her in, b/c there she was! They looked like they'd just strolled in from Typhoon Lagoon.
There were also a few more kids here than we noticed at the nicer restaurants located in resorts. One family sitting near us let their kids run all around - they blew out candles on other tables, and were under the server's feet as he tried to prepare crepes suzette, which could have been a dangerous situation.
Cheers!
Heather W

So .. now I'm second guessing what I should wear. I was thinking a denium skirt (long skirt, with higher slits up the sides), and a black sleeveless mock turtleneck, with black flip-flop shoes. Does that sound dressy enough? Or .. should I opt for the sundress? Help!

I'd opt for the sundress. Every day in WDW I wear either a sundress or skirt and top. Much of my planning fun is planning my wardrobe! Have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter