Biting my nails for waitlist....

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I know that I mentioned this before, but I am really anxious about my waitlist! I have been making plans so that it wouldn't matter if it came through or not, but things just got complicated. My D-Dad can now stay 12/5- 12/12 (yea!) instead of just until 12/10. Well, with other friends coming up as well, (12/9 - 12/12) I will NEED the 2bdrm longer or I will try to find a separate studio (if necessary).

I still have 34 days to go - actually 27 until the 7 day before your trip thingy occurs. I will call MS in 4 days to recheck the waitlist and look into alternatives!

I hope this comes through - send me some pixie dust!

D4D

Hi,

PD is coming your way!!! Keep us posted!!!

Allison

Things are pretty full as of now, so am sending you pixie dust and hoping some manages to get us our waitlist for Dec. 5 and 6 as well. Good luck!

We were waitlisted for one night at BCV this past October, from 6 months on... We needed a dedicated 2 queen 2 bedroom. 1 of only 25 units availible at the closest DVC resort to F&W.

I called the day before we left and no availiblity was there... we were going to have to move...

We checked in and were told we got it! We didnt have to move on our last day there!

There is always hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter