BJ wholesale club gift cards

I just bought my first 1k worth of GC from the BJs site. I need to login to Discover to see how much room I have to hit the cap for this Quarter. If it works, I will order up to the cap on both my DH's and my own Discover cards next Quarter as well. He is eligible for the Discover Match for a total of 10% back, but I can at least get the 5% (plus the 5% off at BJs, plus the 2% for going through my Disney account). This is a great deal with really minimal effort on my part. So exciting!!!

Anyone know if you can use BJ's gift card to buy gift cards? They have them for over 5% off through a reseller plus the 1% credit card. So just a little bit more than the Discover deal.

I can confirm my rewards have posted! So in my situation $1600 in gift cards purchased from BJs for $1520. 1% ebates -$15.20 / 5% Discover category bonus -$75 / Points match -$75 = $1379.80 saving a total of $220.20 towards our vacation. Will be doing this again for sure next quarter!

Thank you so much for posting this information. It's so helpful. I just purchased gc to pay for our WDW tickets. With the discounted BJs price, ebates and discover card, it will be 10% savings.

I'm so glad you're all getting this great deal! I got my ebates check today. My discover statement cycle closes tomorrow so I should get the cash back then. BJs did not charge my card until my gift cards shipped which ended up being the 21st or 22nd of February, and my statement cycle closing date is the 20th of the month. But it sounds like the rest of you have confirmed that you did indeed get 5% back from discover when purchasing at BJs!

On Discover deals it has 5% back on Sam's Club website. it says excludes gift cards but was wondering if anyone has tried this. Would you get 10% back?

I just placed another order using ebates and my discover card. I cannot wait for April 1st to roll around and me to place another 2 orders. I want to take advantage of this deal before it disappears!

I purchased a $100 Disney gift card to test it out, but I won't know for sure about the 5% until my statement closes on the 18th.

I'm a little worried because the merchant category for the transaction shows "Direct Marketing - Catalog Division." My Costco.com purchase appears as "Warehouse Clubs."

Did you end up getting the 5%?

I'm so glad you're all getting this great deal! I got my ebates check today. My discover statement cycle closes tomorrow so I should get the cash back then. BJs did not charge my card until my gift cards shipped which ended up being the 21st or 22nd of February, and my statement cycle closing date is the 20th of the month. But it sounds like the rest of you have confirmed that you did indeed get 5% back from discover when purchasing at BJs!

This made me panic and I just placed two orders (one in my Discover and one on DH's) to bring us to the caps for March. I had been too lazy to make them, but you post made me worry that if I waited too long the charges wouldn't go through fast enough to hit this quarter.

I also just deposited the first set I ordered as a test into my DVA. So exciting!! It makes our trip real!!!

Anyone know if you can use BJ's gift card to buy gift cards? They have them for over 5% off through a reseller plus the 1% credit card. So just a little bit more than the Discover deal.
I have used a BJ's gift card to purchase Disney gift cards. However, you cannot do this online because you cannot pay for online orders with a BJ's gift card. The price of the Disney GCs is higher in the store than online but I don't remember exactly how much they were, maybe $1 more for the $100 gift card? And I suspect you would have to be a BJs member for this to be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter