BJs Wholesale and Disney Gift Cards

Tom Cottone

Mouseketeer
BJs Wholesale currently sells to members $100 Disney Gift cards for $94.99. The $1000 balance on my vacation will end up costing me only $949.90!
$50 for spending cash :love:

BJ's just sent me $1600 of gift cards that their vendor had activated, and then deactivated (per Disney Gift Card support) before sending them to me. It's been a nightmare and I still don't have my money back.

Preparing BBB and FTC complaints. BJs customer service has straight up lied to me repeatedly.

it has worked for me in the past, but never again.

Not sure if this would be easier. My local BJs has DGC in stock. They do limit how many you can buy each visit. But working with fewer cards at a time might make any potential problems minimal

BJ's just sent me $1600 of gift cards that their vendor had activated, and then deactivated (per Disney Gift Card support) before sending them to me. It's been a nightmare and I still don't have my money back.

Preparing BBB and FTC complaints. BJs customer service has straight up lied to me repeatedly.

Wow!! That's crazy. Are you filing a credit card dispute?

I'm sure you have done this but in the slight chance you haven't contact your credit card company immediately.

I too think that when you need to buy a larger amount of cards, it is better to split the purchase up and perhaps have a several days or a week in between the orders if possible. This is what I have done in the past with Target and such.

I had issues when ordering a large amount too. Under $500, seamless. Over $1500, nightmare. Highly recommend smaller orders over time.

Not sure if this would be easier. My local BJs has DGC in stock. They do limit how many you can buy each visit. But working with fewer cards at a time might make any potential problems minimal
I think the price is higher in the store than it is online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter