Black Friday update 11/27; see posts 1, 138, 166

That's funny. On my local noon news, they mentioned more people are buying themselves gifts this year :).

I find Black Friday a great time to get household items, I don't consider them gifts but I am definitely the one who uses them the most.

I can't remember if anyone here posted looking for deals on the apple watch but Best Buy has a pretty good sale on the series 4. They are having Black Friday doorbusters and apple doorbusters on their site right now.

can't remember if anyone here posted looking for deals on the apple watch but Best Buy has a pretty good sale on the series 4. They are having Black Friday doorbusters and apple doorbusters on their site right now.

I am looking for deals on the Apple Watch. I will take a look, thank you

I am hunting for deals on Sony Noise Cancelling Heaphones if anyone sees a deal. Sony wh-1000xm3.
Thank you!

I was surprised the Nintendo Switch wasn't in the Target ad (the Lite is). I'm looking for a deal on this and was just expecting to find it at Target. If anyone sees in on sale somewhere, let me know!

it's not a sale price but costco's price is a very good deal that we are using. it includes a very nice carrying case, screen protector and memory card for $349.99. it also comes with a 12 month family plan for the online games. i saw the target deal but we've already got one switch owner in the household and the cost of getting the additional items costco provides that target does not makes it a better deal for us.

it's available on-line at costco, free shipping-and if you find a better deal you've got 90 days to return it, or if costco puts the same bundle you buy for them on sale in the next 30 days they will refund the difference.

I find Black Friday a great time to get household items, I don't consider them gifts but I am definitely the one who uses them the most.
I know what you mean. I need a soundbar. Target has one for $50. Although I might wrap it and give it to mylf.
I don't know if I'm late to the party, but Best Buy is out!
Not late at all! I got an email about BB (and another store, maybe JCP?) last night but I haven't had a chance yet to check for other updates. Thanks!

Last edited:
if anyone is looking for any jockey brand items their website has some great deals right now w/25% off, free shipping and another 5% off when you sign up to get emails/log in id. i know underwear isn't a prime holiday gift but they've got some great looking butter socks and other warm cuddly clothing at great prices (and their customer service is great-with free returns).

Not-Black Friday updates:
Target preview sale live
Wal-Mart three day pre-BF sale started today
And, not BF at all, but many, varied places are offering discounts to veterans this weekend. I think Target is 10% off, restaurants may offer a free meal or free something. If you're eligible, always ask (and assume proof is required - I'm not a veteran, not related to any living veteran, and not interested in polling my neighbors.)

Wal-Mart Black Friday store maps were posted for a bit, but have been removed. bfadsnet, which had posted the link, is surprising this is due to Wal-Mart planning to post the complete ad shortly.

Wal-Mart Black Friday store maps were posted for a bit, but have been removed. bfadsnet, which had posted the link, is surprising this is due to Wal-Mart planning to post the complete ad shortly.
They are the lone holdout from the majors.

There’s no price matching BF ads at Target.
I wouldn't try it on actual black friday but these pre black friday sales tend to work out okay as they are basically normal sales and they don't really sell out.

Jumping on the Black Friday deals I'm looking for Apple Airpods for my daughter, what has been the best price so far? they are so pricey, I know nothing about these things but they seem to be the rage with her friends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter