Black Friday update 11/27; see posts 1, 138, 166

Does anyone know if Hydro Flask has a BF sale on their site?
I have a free shipping code that expires soon but I was going to wait until BF to see if they offered any discounts. If free shipping is as good as it gets, I'll just order now.

Jumping on the Black Friday deals I'm looking for Apple Airpods for my daughter, what has been the best price so far? they are so pricey, I know nothing about these things but they seem to be the rage with her friends :)
https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/search.phpTarget $145 and $259
Best Buy "sale" and "sale"
Costco $10 off
Meijer $159, and a $50 coupon valid 12/1-12/4

Last edited:

Jumping on the Black Friday deals I'm looking for Apple Airpods for my daughter, what has been the best price so far? they are so pricey, I know nothing about these things but they seem to be the rage with her friends :)
They don't typically go on sale, so the best price I've seen is at Costco, which is about $10 off.

Old Navy isn't out yet is it? I think they normally do something simple like 50% off the store or something, but I get 90% of my clothes from there so I'm interested! :laughing:

Bumping to keep on page one :). Also, my Fire is NOT cooperating when I try to edit, so I might put the rest of the links in a new post. If I do that, I'll exit the title to include the post numbers.

QVC today as their deal of the day has the Apple Airpods generation 2 for $199.00 with accessories and you can do 6 payments

I find Black Friday a great time to get household items, I don't consider them gifts but I am definitely the one who uses them the most.

Agree. I've started getting my girls a couple of household items each on black friday. they will move out eventually and need stuff. I won't be able to help but get them stuff, this way I will already have things put away to give them.

Whoever is looking for the Roomba, Lowe's has the Roomba 625 for $199.99 in their BF ad.

no Hydro Flasks yet.

I'm looking for some kind of discount on an unlocked iphone 11 (or one that uses Total Wiireless). I've spent hours looking for discounted gift cards for Best Buy and click through rebates but am not having too much luck with even 5% off. There is 10% off at one of the GC sellers but you have to use bitcoin and I don't understand how to do that and don't know the risk either. Is there a chance that the iphone 11 without carrier activation will be on sale for Black Friday? If so will those deals be the door buster kind? My daughter's current phone is not working well so she would like a new one now, but if she knew there was a good chance of a discount of 100 off or more, then she could wait. We will be going to WDW on 11/22 to the 27th so that is another reason to not wait till BF.

I'm looking for some kind of discount on an unlocked iphone 11 (or one that uses Total Wiireless). I've spent hours looking for discounted gift cards for Best Buy and click through rebates but am not having too much luck with even 5% off. There is 10% off at one of the GC sellers but you have to use bitcoin and I don't understand how to do that and don't know the risk either. Is there a chance that the iphone 11 without carrier activation will be on sale for Black Friday? If so will those deals be the door buster kind? My daughter's current phone is not working well so she would like a new one now, but if she knew there was a good chance of a discount of 100 off or more, then she could wait. We will be going to WDW on 11/22 to the 27th so that is another reason to not wait till BF.
Highly unlikely. The carriers give those discounts to tie you to them. Apple does have a trade in program, she might be able to get something for her current phone. I am getting my kids the iPhone 11 for Christmas and I plan to trade in their iPhone 7s ($150 trade in.) I just have to get my timing right so that the phones are a surprise and I can still get the old phones in within the trade in time frame.

FYI- Apple’s extended Christmas returns started yesterday. Instead of the 14 days you will get until Jan 8th to make an exchange or return.

Highly unlikely. The carriers give those discounts to tie you to them. Apple does have a trade in program, she might be able to get something for her current phone. I am getting my kids the iPhone 11 for Christmas and I plan to trade in their iPhone 7s ($150 trade in.) I just have to get my timing right so that the phones are a surprise and I can still get the old phones in within the trade in time frame.

FYI- Apple’s extended Christmas returns started yesterday. Instead of the 14 days you will get until Jan 8th to make an exchange or return.
Thank you! It would bother me if we bought an expensive phone and then it went on sale a couple weeks later but knowing I got the best deal possible is one I can live with (i don't know if that is messed up but that is how I am).

So you have to buy directly from Apple to get the extended return window?

Thank you! It would bother me if we bought an expensive phone and then it went on sale a couple weeks later but knowing I got the best deal possible is one I can live with (i don't know if that is messed up but that is how I am).

So you have to buy directly from Apple to get the extended return window?
That I’m not sure about. Trading in and buying carrier unlocked will be easiest through Apple though. I’m not saying a sale won’t happen but I’ve never seen one that didn’t tie you to the carrier somehow. Last year Apple did increase trade in values on old phones but they were also having a hard time selling the XR. No such problem with the 11, it’s hugely popular. I’d never say never but it’s not Apple’s style to put their latest and greatest on sale.

Does anyone know if Hydro Flask has a BF sale on their site?
I have a free shipping code that expires soon but I was going to wait until BF to see if they offered any discounts. If free shipping is as good as it gets, I'll just order now.
I just looked back through my email. Thanksgiving weekend in 2018 I ordered my daughter's Hydroflask with a 25% Happy Holidays discount. No idea if they're still doing it, but keep watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!